Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bruna Sales - Sheffield  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Dudette4

External Link/Members Only

Getting straight to it— I aborted mission, due to unmitigated fuckery. Meet never went down, here's why:

I notice Bruna's profile. It reads 'I love dominating more', and she looks like a feminine gym rat who can be stern, so I'm thinking 'lets cross something off the bucket list with being dominated by a fit TS'. At the time it was 170 for 1hr, but there is nothing in her profile discouraging a haggle, so I suggest 150 for an hour of domination, and specify what I would like in the session. She tells me it's fine but she can only do 50 minutes for 150. Cool, I agree.

Before I set out, I call her. Let her know that I am setting out now and it will take me just over an hour to get there. I confirm the service that I want, she says it's fine and off I go.

Once I get there, I park up (location looked quite dodgy to be fair), and I text her asking for the apartment code. She then proceeds to ask me for a video-call and I video call her. It's the same girl as the photos, but she doesn't facially look like most of the photos except for one, which I will attach from her profile. Key differences being, her skin wasn't smooth like most photos, she looked older, very defined jawline and her hair was hidden in a bonnet (which didn't do her any favours).

Notwithstanding, Whatsapp video call doesn't make anyone look good, so I ignore that. It's dark outside so she can't really see me. She insists I get some light so she can see me, eventually I get enough light from my car and she says 'you are fine'. This pisses me off inside. I imagine she doesn't see older guys, but why wouldn't you verify before I travelled over an hour to pull up outside? What if I wasn't 'fine' in your estimation, how pissed would I be?

Anyway, I don't meditate on that too much. We hang up. I tell her that I just need to go to the ATM to get some money. And I'm paraphrasing, but essentially the following conversation ensues:

Her: Oh okay, 170 for the hour.
Me: We agreed 150, though.
Her: For 150, 40 minutes.
Me: We already agreed 150 for 50 minutes
Her: Okay, if I said that, then ok. But it is not enough. I change my prices later.
Me: just to confirm that I would like domination services (figuring that she wasn't paying attention to what I wanted on the phone)
Her: For 150, you just get standard oral and sex. You ask too much and give too little.

At this stage, little Dudette3 had seen enough. I read the writing on the wall: if you have to argue for what you have already agreed upon, if she's forgotten your agreed price, forgotten your agreed service, she doesn't necessarily look 'punt-ready' when you are close-by and you yourself are vexed inside— the punt probably isn't going to go all that well.

She also weirdly asked me if I smoke weed after I had cancelled the meet already. I told her no and I returned the question and she said 'sometimes', so I don't know why she asked me that, but it was odd.

Now I'm aware that it could all have been a big misunderstanding. The Whatsapp video call could have been just for her personal safety. Whatsapp video may not have done her justice and she could have been a stunner in real life. She could have had hundreds of messages within an hour or so and genuinely forgotten what services I had asked for and agreed upon price.

But when I type her name in on this forum and see that she used to charge £300 for the hour. It makes me lean more towards the perspective that she just wants money, has an over-inflated estimation of her worth and doesn't care about offering a good service or being professional.

I went with TS Angelina Brazil instead for a similar service (I'll review at a later date). I hate writing negative reviews, because everyone has bad days sometimes, but I would be a derelict member of this upstanding community of noblemen, if I just didn't post anything.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 04:17:01 pm by Dudette4 »