Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex at Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1364 times)

Offline 19jammy

A couple of weeks ago, although a positive, there are negative elements. Rang up, I was told she wasn’t available immediately, so got a time a bit later, I had stuff to do anyway, but then I was done earlier than expected & decided to go for a pint while waiting. Set off & arrived 5 minutes early, but was told she was running late as the guy was stuck in traffic. So would be another 20 minutes. I almost cancelled, but thought I’ll go back as I fancied seeing her for ages.
So went for a wander, then came back again, still had to wait in reception with the receptionist who offered me a drink, I took a water.
Eventually after calling Alex, I was shown into the downstairs room, I took a shower & was drying off when Alex came in, then left & came back, this was the first time I saw her. I don’t know why but I thought she was in her 20’s, but she was mid 30’s I’d say.
We agreed on owo & cim, maybe sex, we kissed then got on the bed, kissing & then she went for owo, very sloppy, made a lot of noise, but very fucking good, this was indeed the highlight, halfway through she came up for more kissing & a chat about her & me, then she went back down to finish the bj & cim.
I think there was still a good 10 minutes left, so she offered a massage, she put some cream on & rubbed my back, probably one of the worst massages I’ve had. It just felt dry.
Overall I suppose £45 + £20 is decent vfm, but although I’ve gone to Roses a few times, I’ve not found a girl who’s worth returning to.
BJ was very good & the only reason I’d return to see her. GFE was ok too, but nothing outstanding.
I’m not sure if she’s  English or not, she seemed to have a slight accent, but it might just have been her voice.

External Link/Members Only