Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicein_x_Wonderland - Stevenage  (Read 4090 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline DukeOfHazzard

Was asked to upload this as a -ve, so fellow punters didnt waste their time!
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Booked an hour with a weeks notice via text, @£140 which was confirmed quite quickly. Excellent i thought cos she defo looks "my cup of tea" and if you get to meet her, shes a  good all rounder, according to those that have met her. However on day of meet i got some nonsense  reply about her being ill and couldnt make it. I was able to to meet cameltoepussy (see review) in hemel later that day which was a fucking blast of a meet!!
However saw that she'd got long duration reviews for the  time/date that she'd cancelled me.
Thought whatever, but she will clearly book you to guarantee income. But when her deluded "white knight boyfriends" book her for longer she'll quickly fuck you off, shes defo one for one of her white knights.
Wasnt going to bother reviewing but thought why waste other punters time, for them to waste valuable opportunities.
Theres plenty of decent "gash" out their fellas!!!
Happy hunting.

Offline The sperminator

Was asked to upload this as a -ve, so fellow punters didnt waste their time!
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Booked an hour with a weeks notice via text, @£140 which was confirmed quite quickly. Excellent i thought cos she defo looks "my cup of tea" and if you get to meet her, shes a  good all rounder, according to those that have met her. However on day of meet i got some nonsense  reply about her being ill and couldnt make it. I was able to to meet cameltoepussy (see review) in hemel later that day which was a fucking blast of a meet!!
However saw that she'd got long duration reviews for the  time/date that she'd cancelled me.
Thought whatever, but she will clearly book you to guarantee income. But when her deluded "white knight boyfriends" book her for longer she'll quickly fuck you off, shes defo one for one of her white knights.
Wasnt going to bother reviewing but thought why waste other punters time, for them to waste valuable opportunities.
Theres plenty of decent "gash" out their fellas!!!
Happy hunting.

Well done for reviewing. I read your review of cameltoe, and noted your comments about alice and was hoping you would review accordingly.
She seems to do what she did to you frequently. As you say, plenty of fanboys keep her going

Offline DouglasReynholm

Has it been five minutes since someone laid into Alice? She's got that magic something about her that drives men wild - so they become like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The sperminator

Has it been five minutes since someone laid into Alice? She's got that magic something about her that drives men wild - so they become like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Smiths loves alice bashing if he is still here?
One thing i will,say about alice, prob best pair of natural jugs ive ever seen!

Offline DouglasReynholm

I seen better but they are great.  :thumbsup:

My favourite Alice adventure was this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275367 WinkyWanky flounced off soon after that. He was on AW as a service provider you know! :lol:  Sadly Wolf_66 doesn't post any more.  :(
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:55:11 am by DouglasReynholm »

Offline George South

Thats a great thread.
Ive never met her but...
Alice haters remind me of climate change deniers.
I know AW feedback isnt the most reliable but over a thousand positives.
And 670 thousand views of her profile.
Its bit more mixed on here but
Over 2 dozen positives and a dozen negatives.
She must be doing something right
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 01:03:56 pm by George South »

Offline Chandler12

I booked her once and on day of meet she had to cancel because she said it was simply Louise’s birthday and was gonna be all alone. Worked out good for me as to be honest I wasn’t feeling great on the day.

Offline chatman

I booked her once and on day of meet she had to cancel because she said it was simply Louise’s birthday and was gonna be all alone. Worked out good for me as to be honest I wasn’t feeling great on the day.

Not heard that one before! Out of interest, when was this?

Offline stockinglover

I'd have said "I'll come along and make up a threesome"  :D

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP sorry it wasted your time. I had a great meet with Alice 2016 and reviewed and not long after came reviews siting double bookings time wasting etc. I have never been back as she is off the manor.  :hi:

Offline Chandler12

Not heard that one before! Out of interest, when was this?

Must’ve been around covid.

Offline Wolf_66

I seen better but they are great.  :thumbsup:

My favourite Alice adventure was this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275367 WinkyWanky flounced off soon after that. He was on AW as a service provider you know! :lol:  Sadly Wolf_66 doesn't post any more.  :(

I am back.
And Alic hhmmm need pay her visit soon

Offline DouglasReynholm

Offline simon07

I pre-booked her once and she cancelled on the day with some lame excuse of moving flats etc.
One to avoid.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I pre-booked her once and she cancelled on the day with some lame excuse of moving flats etc.
One to avoid.
  :lol: Anyone want to argue with that?! #groundhogday She never did that to me!  :sarcastic:

Offline Wolf_66

She cancelled on me also but I booked her following week, got txt are you coming? I said YES.
Then when got txt are you here I’m ready,
I replied I got upset belly, bye