Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex by starlight 3 – Carmarthenshire  (Read 3308 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5586563) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was holidaying in the area and fancied some fun and Starlight’s profile caught my eye.

Her profile covers a wide area, Haverfordwest, Tenby, Pembroke, Carmarthen so a message to find her location was the starting point.

From then on communications were prompt and accurate.

She only offers Outcalls but is happy with car meets, which suit me fine.

So a location was agreed and services as per her profile.

All done without problems.

I was attracted by her photos, especially the red lingerie and requested that it would be nice if she was wearing it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was parked up early in a discrete location and awaited Starlight’s arrival.

On time and photos were accurate and I was happy when Starlight climbed in.

Money exchanged and started with some small talk to see if there were any issues where we were parked up.

Small talk moved to foreplay and mutual undressing and there I discovered that Starlight looked very good in the red lingerie, not that remained on for long!

Starlight is very slim and petite, a really good kisser and enjoyed receiving oral before moving to OWO.  That was so good I decided that I would be happy with OWO and CIM so the condom that Starlight had to hand went home with her!  I'm a one shot guy so we lay there fondling each other until time was up.

A good meet and I will return when next in the area.

Offline ohmrs

Interesting!

CIM isn’t on her likes list - did you talk about this being available beforehand?

She also mentions meeting as a couple - is that her + her male partner do you know? It may not have come up, so no worries if you don’t know the answer!

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline justalad

CIM isn’t on her likes list - did you talk about this being available beforehand?
Swallow is listed on likes list.  CIM not listed is presumably an oversight by the SP.

Offline Corus Boy

Interesting!

She also mentions meeting as a couple - is that her + her male partner do you know? It may not have come up, so no worries if you don’t know the answer!

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Didn't talk about it but had mentioned that it was something I liked?

On the day it just happened.

I made clear in my initial enquiry that I was only interested in a one to one meet.

Offline notcalledchris

Swallow is listed on likes list.  CIM not listed is presumably an oversight by the SP.

Lets hope so.  I dont imagine many of us could shoot neatly into a spoon. 

Offline nonuser

Do you know if she does 30min appointments? Not sure my nerves could take 60mins in a car! :scare:

Offline Corus Boy

Do you know if she does 30min appointments? Not sure my nerves could take 60mins in a car! :scare:

Message her and ask.

Offline Dan Dastardly

She looks pretty hot , I’ve had a bit of out door sex occasionally, as in a secluded location, find it very exciting

Offline Bonio

Never noticed that she did car meets. I do drive through that way quite often.

Offline Sancerre

Big fan of car meets, love the rush.

Hope her communications improve. Message sent asking about rough location.  Reply was "where do you suggest?"

Offline aazbo22

what are her looks like facially?