Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - Gateshead  (Read 3552 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only

Bluf - A giving WG for sure and gets stuck in and it could have been great, but personally looks wise for me was just lacking and i think i was wrongly swayed by some of the other reviews.

Price - £180 2 hours.

Date - A little while back now.

Comms Quickly and efficiently over AW and then onto text. A bonus as i'm finding the communication getting harder but that's a separate issue.

Girl/Looks - Here is where the neutral comes in mainly. I think others have been a bit kind and it swayed me, and i am by no means wary of a larger milf, in fact i love em. But I think she is larger than you think and 14 is definitely a stretch. She has a nice pair (that comes with size) but the rest if left wanting. Arse is flabby and has a large stomach. Ginger hair which is always a plus, but facially also not great. I'm struggling tbh, because i don't want to be too harsh but the main reason i booked were the good reviews and overly kind comments.

Location - Relatively nice house in Gateshead on a main road.

Meet - DFK, OWO, Toys, Anal, Sex, Lapdancing.

Started with a dance, not quite lapdance but more performance, and then moved to some kissing and then onto using toys on her. This was one of the better parts as I was allowed to control the pace and focus on making her cum. She does get into it and enjoys herself which was good to watch, and she ends up moaning in this gutterall deep grunting which was both hot and odd tbh. We kept thins going for a while and I kept her going. We then move to some oral on me and i get her in a few positions, mainly on top so i can focus on her best part and I finish in the bag.

Conclusion - A WG with a good pair that will go hell for leather but the attraction just wasn't there. I'm a man who likes a good milf and isn't shy from a bit of weight but this was too far.

Offline billabong

Good review ( I liked your writing style) and I think gives a good comparative opinion to others without being overly harsh…. I’ve never found the photos attractive so never booked as I couldn’t see what others saw from her profile,

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the honest descriptive review, I think some are wary of doing so for fear of reprisals due to her excellent reputation. Saw her in her younger slimmer days and she was great, don't think I'll be returning any time soon  :hi:

Offline snooker

I think you are being very harsh.I saw her years ago and thought she was very passionate and worth the money.I’ve seen loads who were very attractive but the performance wasn’t good and I ended up regretting my punt.

Offline Kev3773

I think you are being very harsh.I saw her years ago and thought she was very passionate and worth the money.I’ve seen loads who were very attractive but the performance wasn’t good and I ended up regretting my punt.

He's not being harsh he's being honest, it's not for you or anyone else to dispute how he felt about the meeting.

Offline FLYING BLUE

This, coming from someone with 6 Negative & 2 Neutral reviews to his name (out of 14)  :timeout:

Offline dexpunt

Interesting thread here. Despite all the positive reviews I've never even been tempted. There is something about the photos that scream NO!!!

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Not harsh at all. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion…punter is always right  :D

Mind you not sure i would ever book a 2hr slot with an SP i’d never met myself before. Reason why i only ever book 30mins - if you hit it off potential to extend or return another time for a longer booking.

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

Bluf - A giving WG for sure and gets stuck in and it could have been great, but personally looks wise for me was just lacking and i think i was wrongly swayed by some of the other reviews.

*snip*

Ginger hair which is always a plus, but facially also not great. I'm struggling tbh, because i don't want to be too harsh but the main reason i booked were the good reviews and overly kind comments.

It's your review and your rating.  If you think Victoria's photos and/or stats are wrong then it's fair enough to rate her accordingly.  For what it's worth, I think she's usually pretty straight and up front with her description of herself.  Your call though. 

What I do think is unreasonable is to criticise her previous positive reviews as being "overly kind".  They were the considered opinions of many other punters who did find her attractive and had a better time than you. 

Offline CELICA GT

It's your review and your rating.  If you think Victoria's photos and/or stats are wrong then it's fair enough to rate her accordingly.  For what it's worth, I think she's usually pretty straight and up front with her description of herself.  Your call though. 

What I do think is unreasonable is to criticise her previous positive reviews as being "overly kind".  They were the considered opinions of many other punters who did find her attractive and had a better time than you.
OP has given a well written review and a neutral is how he judges the booking which is fair enough, however I have to agree with you on your second point.

Just to add VK replied to another neutral that if she is not as you expect, she wouldn’t be offended if you decided to not go ahead with the booking.  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

A review is down to the reviewer and they must call it as they see it.

As others have mentioned VK has come on here and said if she’s not your cup of tea. She wouldn’t be offended if you walked away.  At the end of the day we’re all adults.  I’ve written reviews all positive and I wasn’t being “overly kind”  Every single one of my bookings and there’s been many I haven’t reviewed due to the rules.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed.  On a personal note she’s helped me greatly in this expensive hobby.

My question is why would you book 2hrs if you had doubts? 

Offline Kev3773

A review is down to the reviewer and they must call it as they see it.

As others have mentioned VK has come on here and said if she’s not your cup of tea. She wouldn’t be offended if you walked away.  At the end of the day we’re all adults.  I’ve written reviews all positive and I wasn’t being “overly kind”  Every single one of my bookings and there’s been many I haven’t reviewed due to the rules.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed.  On a personal note she’s helped me greatly in this expensive hobby.

My question is why would you book 2hrs if you had doubts?

Where does he say he had doubts prior to booking  :unknown:

Offline Weatherman21

Where does he say he had doubts prior to booking  :unknown:

Yes your right.   Sorry my bad! 

Offline titanph

Yeah, i didn't have doubts based on all the other positive reviews. Also, recently I usually book 2 hours as i like to take my time and am usually successful due to research.

And fair enough, i'm entitled to my opinion so calling others overly kind is hypocritical.

Offline Kev3773

Yeah, i didn't have doubts based on all the other positive reviews. Also, recently I usually book 2 hours as i like to take my time and am usually successful due to research.

And fair enough, i'm entitled to my opinion so calling others overly kind is hypocritical.

:thumbsup:

Offline The Outsider

Exactly - "horses for courses" and all that.  Better luck with your next booking.   :hi:

Offline Fragilehand

Reading her postive reviews I would have booked her in an instant but thankfully she had pics up and 100% not someone I would go for. (Nothing personal she would probably 100% not go for me). Thank you for your review as she has a bit of following but she's not my type

Online Placebo88

Looks and physique are more of a bid deal for some than others and are going to impact enjoyment and review ratings accordingly. I have never seen VK in person but remember a face pic being on her profile previously and, although I can get past a lack of physical attraction once in bookings, would not have made contact based on it. Now she has no face pics and that situation mirrors a comparable booking which I rated as positive ( West Midlands ) as I took that gamble, looks were initially disappointing, but the rest of the package did the job for me. I didn't see any deception in my case, just some pieces of the puzzle left blank.