Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KARLA VALENTINA - Peterborough - borderline Neutral  (Read 315 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6477881) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barry chuckle

Karla Valentina

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £70
Sex
OW

Comms
All by text, swift replies

Apartments at the back of Asda, easy parking, all good

Karla
Not 100% sure it’s the girl in the pictures but body wise very similar, trim and toned

Meet
Fired off a load texts/ calls, choices 1,2 & 3 all busy 4 & 5 radio silence, this one was bottom of the heap and I was about to head for home with my wallet and balls full when I got a response,  should of known better than to chase a punt like the gamble awareness adds.

Short notice booking confirmed and I arrived on time, clear directions and apartment number sent. Buzzed in through main door and I shot up the stairs but went a flight too many, back tracking my way back down, a fit young mum bringing her kids home from school was following me up and gave me the proper evils as I passed her on the landing. Correct location now found and was let in by Karla who was wearing just a thong and bra. First impression very fit and toned body, clearly works out, hair is dark as opposed to blonde age wise more like mid to late thirties.

In the room and I undress and as soon as my boxers are down she’s trying to rubber up my still soft cock. I try to suggest that we leave the rubber off for a bit but she thinks I’m asking for bb, once she understands me she comes out with the classic ez twentee extra so covered oral it is then. She soon gets me hard and eventually we migrate to the bed for some more oral, to be fair she was in no rush but her style was probably two notches above clinical. She climbs on for some CG and this is her party piece, proper feet on the bed riding my cock, this is where all her gym work pays off. I had to slow her down or the CG would of finished me too soon, I steadily fucked her on top of me before flipping her over and politely asked about licking her out but again, that’s another twenty quid so gave her the jack hammer treatment in mish to finish the job. Cleaned up and dressed in silence and away in just under thirty minutes.

Sum up
Decent body on the lady but a very basic shag, although made a good job of the cowgirl
Everything else extra
Wouldn’t recommend
Wouldn’t return
Not good vfm
So it’s negative from me