Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_leila_x  (Read 1147 times)

7 review(s) for Miss_leila_xxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

11reg

This is my second review but felt I should pass on my experience since Cambridge has been poor for meets. I met Leila on Friday on the outskirts of Cambridge at one of the better hotels rather than the normal cheapies. So easy to access and discrete. Leila told me she tries to book exec rooms as she prefers comfort when staying a couple days in each place.

The profile attracted me along with the reviews and I was not disappointed. She has a very friendly attitude and makes you welcome straight away. We had a good chat but aware that I had only booked half an hour so as I undid my belt and trousers Leila started peeling off her dress!. Wow what a lovely body with firm big boobs that sit there. I could not resist. We had a nice kiss with tongues as she pulled my boxers to the side. I sat on the edge of the bed as she knelt in front of me and dropped her head on to my cock. Absolutely exquisite. Leila then came up and joined me on the bed with her mouth still round my cock as she parted her legs to let me play with her pussy as I inserted a finger and rubbed her clit with my thumb. This was about ten minutes of bliss and I made it clear if she carried on I would not last much longer and then exploded. She took it well and popped off to the loo to do the necessary and returned to wipe we up gently which I thought was lovely.

I then suggested I repay the favour and went down on her. She has delicious and pretty pussy which is tight and wet. Sucking on her clit for a few minutes got her hips and arse going until she came. She said immediately with a surprised tone that she had come and how good it felt and that she was still tingly. I took the compliment with a pinch of salt but still nice to hear!

She started to play with my cock again and got it hard enough and she asked whether I would like to give it a go and without hesitation I turned her round slipped on the mac and gave her five minutes of doggy. Alas it was not going to happen for a second time in that time frame.

All in all a really enjoyable time and hopefully if she returns in August, September I will likely make another visit. She seems very genuine with a financial objective in mind so appreciate her honesty.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Natwest

I tried to book her but times weren't right for me. But she was good at replying to emails and friendly.

For anyone who is interested in a booking, she told me she would be back in the Cambridge area in about 5 weeks.

11reg

Agreed - her comms were pretty good via email and then she rang to direct me to her room once I told her I was in the car park.