Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Lyla Rose - near Sheffield  (Read 1537 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1146690) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline John1995

I read TomTanks review and was very much interested in meeting Mistress Lyla Rose without Mistress Violator. I have become a bit disillusioned with the traditional punting scene and so was seeking someone more engaging, intense and little did I know highly addictive!!

I must confess that this was the first time I have met a mistress, let alone a TS mistress so was very unsure what the meeting would be like. I also know that photoshop exists and so was not sure what to expect when we first met. Anyway I took the plunge in late January and have not regretted it since ! Mistress Rose is truly a majestic and sublime individual with a fantastic physique, she is statuesque and very trim.

When we first meet she greets me in a red later dress and is wearing some amazing crotchless tights.
We spend the next 2 hours with her introducing me to her dominion and how I need to behave with her. Basically I had to worship her, take any punishment she dishes but knowing that she will on occasion be very kind to me.

In summary she has an amazing capacity for kink, which I adore.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

2 hours in her company cost me £250
With a £50 deposit paid in advance by bank transfer.

Hidden Image/Members Only