Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Agatha Walker - Westbourne Park  (Read 4842 times)

Offline TheMagnet

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: very good, via WhatApp and responds in real time.  Other SPs could learn from her on this.

Location: a nice, clean and pleasant top floor flat close to Westbourne Park Station (says she’s moving to another flat in a week).  Shared with another SP.

Price: £150 for half an hour (left after 40 mins including the shower afterwards so wasn’t clock watching).

The girl: it’s her in the pics, saw her profile and she instantly caught my eye.  I was attracted by how natural she looks (obviously breasts are augmented) but she has a very naturally feminine look about her.  As much as I like the bombastic coke bottle shaped Brazilians, this girl just came across as effortlessly sexy (see the video on her Birch Place).

Her English is basic but enough to get you by during the punt.

Cock: About 5/6 inches and thin and rock fucking hard!

The action: Started off with LFK by the bed (normally not a fan of LFK but there was so much of it to the point where it was fun).  Moved onto OWO on me lying down on the bed.  She wanted me to suck her so I did for a while which I think she enjoyed based on the look on her face and was happy for me to just keep on sucking.  She then got into doggie and I rimmed her and pulled her cock back and sucked it from behind.  She asked if I wanted her to fuck me but I only wanted to top on this occasion.

She then got me hard, rubber on and I fucked her standing up in doggy beside the bed whilst alternating between holding both her breasts and then her shoulders.  It was hard and fast banging which I enjoyed.

For some reason I was finding it hard to cum so the condom came off and then we 69’d on the bed and then wanked each off frantically whilst lying side by side which ended in me cumming on my stomach.  She offered a shower which I really needed.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience, she’s sexy, had a great attitude, not a clock watcher, was patient when I was taking longer to cum and was intent on making me cum when I suspect others would have given up.  As I was getting ready she was posing in the mirror and asked me if I thought she was sexy to which I answered ‘oh yes!’  ;)

I would happily recommend her and I suspect I’ll be back to see her.

Overall 9 out of 10  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 09:11:23 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the review. Very tempted.