Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sizzling Karina - Bishopsgate  (Read 2177 times)

12 review(s) for SIZZLING KARINA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dajie

I saw Karina on an impulse. Called, booked and visited on the same day. £140 I think for an hour.

External Link/Members Only

She is in a top floor flat near Bishopsgate. Nice place, but a few flights of stairs to navigate. Arrived a bit puffed. Good comms, no trouble finding it. Punt is in clean, spacious punting bedroom.

Karina is older than her photos but still attractive. Still slim.

I did paperwork, showered and settled down for some owo. Proceed to doggie and mish. Need to wait longer between punts as had a dickens of a time finishing. Did so in the end.

Karina is an attractive middle aged Russian brunette. She did everything asked, was friendly. Professional manner. I mean, you aren't going to fool yourself she's your girlfriend.

Vanilla punt. Acceptable in Central London in my view for £140.

Offline GingerNuts

Your review certainly goes against the grain.

Offline Dajie

Your mileage may vary. Her photos for instance are not accurate. But they are so obviously photo shopped I didn't really think they would be. Maybe she looked like that 20 years ago.

As I say, was not personally disappointed for £140. Middle age doesn't put me off these days. Not since I got there myself.

She wasn't cold or distant with me.

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, I really don't remember her being flabby.