Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi K junction 23. Loughborough/Shepshed.  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Cappadonna

Seen this girl a few times, now, sorry for a delay in reviewing.

Very very sexy blonde slim girl, size 6/8 slim tanned and toned. Totally amazing breasts. Amazing what hormones can do.

Quick chat, used the bathroom while she stashes the money. Helped her out of her lingerie before joining me on the bed. Started off with full on snogging, some of the best I’ve ever had from a SP. tongue down your throat like she means it, could of done that for the whole session, but needed to pay attention to her perfect breasts, spent a while licking and sucking those, then made my way down to her pussy. Tastes good and she seemed to enjoy that. Asked her to get on All fours head down ass up before l stuck my tongue as far up her ass as l could and she backed up so l could enjoy more.

Then l lay on my back and she proceeds to grab my cock and take me as deep as she can, total deep throat and gagging, whilst looking up so l could see her eyes. It’s getting pretty intense, I need to taste her ass again before the main event so I request 69, which lasts for 5 mins before l need to fuck her. Started in missionary then onto doggy, she takes a good pounding and what a great view! Told her l was coming soon and requested cim, which she drained and swallowed every last drop.

Quick post session cuddle, clean up, and a snog on the way out.

Highly recommend, great pse/raunchy gfe session.

Already returned.

£90 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nice review mate. She is smoking hot. Saw her years ago and her 100% natural tits were the best I think I have ever seen. Is she still all natural or has she had implants as they look quite sizeable now since I saw her.

Is she still in that maze of a block of flats?

Cheers for the review.

Offline Cappadonna

Nice review mate. She is smoking hot. Saw her years ago and her 100% natural tits were the best I think I have ever seen. Is she still all natural or has she had implants as they look quite sizeable now since I saw her.

Is she still in that maze of a block of flats?

Cheers for the review.

Pretty sure they are natural, glad you agree they are the best ever too! Still in the flats, you text when you arrive and she comes down to get you.

Offline Captainhowdy666

How are they natural when she used to have a meat and two veg?

Offline Hotdogboy88

How are they natural when she used to have a meat and two veg?

Not natural in they grew by them self. But natural as in hormone only, no surgery on her boobs at least. They are amazing to the touch.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

So, with a post op, what's the hatchet wound like?
Asking because interested.

Offline Dj142

So, with a post op, what's the hatchet wound like?
Asking because interested.

I met her a few years ago and had no idea she was post op. I'll be honest...it didn't look TERRIBLE but it was certainly not a turn on. I opted to fuck her in the arse as I wasn't sure if my dick was going to fit in there or What but it didn't really look appealing.

Offline Cappadonna

Man made ones are never going to be as pretty as a real one, no lips etc. At first l wasn’t sure about it, but now l just get stuck in, it’s tight and tastes good!