Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS JoyLove - Cambodian - Chelsea - Amazing experience  (Read 7572 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Gender - Very much a TS and feminine ( would highly recommend for newbies)
Height - 5ft 6inch (ish)
Country - Cambodia
Pics - Very much her - arguably even better in the flesh
Place - Chelsea Cloisters (obviously lol)
Rate - 1hr £200
Cock - Decent size for an Asian - rock hard !

This girl is incredible - I am not into all this love making type ( see my other reviews ) but JL was all soft and gentle she loved sucking cock, so a definite pleaser - then really energetic with the fucking - lots of different positions and was hard all the time. Great kisser and the most amazing firm arse that sadly I wasn't allowed to fuck ( which i knew upfront ) but loads of licking etc. I am not too sure how long she is here for (she said leaving next week ish but whatever ) a real gem and a great service provider - I walked away well happy with the punt - she did come in my mouth too which was a bonus - didn't charge extra - we chatted for a while afterwards and another decent punt.

If you are into Asians then she is a defin thumbs up !

Offline James10

I know Joy from my days in Bangkok and she’s great fun. She genuinely loves sex and has an amazing cock. Definitely recommended.

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review HTDD.

I saw her a few days ago for the second time (review to follow).

First time I topped her, second time she topped me so she does receive but not sure what the criteria is for her to receive apart from the first time I told her I was only top and she went with it.

Offline James10

Not enough to take though.

She doesn’t enjoy it. It’s not for everyone.

Offline James10

Thanks for the review HTDD.

I saw her a few days ago for the second time (review to follow).

First time I topped her, second time she topped me so she does receive but not sure what the criteria is for her to receive apart from the first time I told her I was only top and she went with it.

Lucky boy.

Offline Candyman_69

Had the pleasure meeting her in Sheffield a month or so ago,Similar experience, very good punt. I also could not talk her into been topped but a great punt all the same.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

She is back in the UK next week I believe...

Offline Yrx_london

Do you know if she has IG, or any way to contact her?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do you know if she has IG, or any way to contact her?
You've been here a while mate and your first post is to ask for help yet you haven't bothered to make any form of useful contributions since you joined, is there a reason for that?

You will find that people are more willing to help those who contribute to this sharing community.