Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BillieBlows - Reading Outcall  (Read 2471 times)

46 review(s) for BillieBlows (30 positive, 11 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Lonestaruk

External Link/Members Only

Meet: 1 hour outcall to my hotel
Cost: £230
Services: OWO, RO, protected sex

The details:
I found myself having to stay over night in Reading and thought I would try and find some company for the night. There isn't much in the Reading area and especially last minute late(ish) at night.

Pinged a text off and got a response back. This was probably about 3/4pm arranging for 7. She wasnt free but was at 8. As I was just going to be in my hotel room with nothing to do, it wasnt a problem. I sent a confirmation via AW and I then received a text asking for a deposit. I respond by saying that I dont do deposits at which point she got a bit snarky "I've got over 200 feedback, which I wouldnt if I was reliable. How many have you got" quickly followed with "just checked your feedback, no need for a deposit". I thought about scrapping it but I had money burning a hole in my pocket and a little blue pill starting to get to work. At about 7.30 she let me know she was running about 30 mins, then at 8, she would be with me at 9.

When she arrived, you could tell she had been rushing around. Straight in the door and into the bathroom to get changed. Came out and straight to it it. Someone mentioned a similarity to Daniella Westrook which I could definately see. She is quite tiny and very fit (does lots of boxing and tough mudders etc) and has big hard implants which I wasnt allowed to play with. A little lapdance before getting the old chap out for some OWO before riding me on the chair for a bit. After 5-10 mins I felt the sap rising so onto the bed some more OWO and RO/69. Some more sex in the standard positions (CG, RCG, Doggy, Mish). We did have to keep changing position as I did find her quite tight which kept me close to the edge. After about 35 mins I couldnt hold on any more and finished over her tits.

She offered a massage whist I recovered which was quite deep before  we tried again for round two but it just wasnt going to happen. Cleaned up and she was out the door pretty much bang on time.

I've rated this neutral as even though the action was good, personally didn't find her overly attactive and there was a bit of dont squeeze the tits, lick dont suck the clit and just felt a little too tansactional.