Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khoka Paarty (AKA lara.petite) - Plymouth - TS review  (Read 2832 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4574753) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only
Comms: via text and calls, excellent.

Location: airbnbs top of royal parade. plymouth. Nice clean apartment.

Person,: I think (s)he is actually more feminine in person than images, but what I wasn't ready for is she really is petite which is her name on AW, in fact she is tiny, looked very sexy in a one piece black lacy outfit.
Very friendly and chatty with a naughty smile.

The business: onto bed where my dick received some wet wipe attention although freshly showered but felt nice.
Then took me in her mouth for some very good owo, no rushing taking balls deep and licking of the shaft.
She undid buttons on her outfit to allow her cock and balls to drop out, she isn't very big cock wise but not an issue for me, some 69 which got her hard but I'd say 5 inches if I'm being kind.
I on the other hand was to full erection which she had noticed and asked if she could sit on him, well what could I say, on with condom but the first one wouldn't fit, so she said I have to get large one for my bigboy which I found funny lol so large one on and she climbs on top, omg she is so tight with lots of oohs n ahhs as she slides down my shaft and starts bouncing up and down, I did notice her cock had gone soft.
After a while she asks me to do her doggy, so into position and I give her a good pounding with good verbal encouragement from her.

As the moment approached I pulled out, rubber off, cocks together where she wanked both cocks, hers did get hard again,  until I shot over her stomach.

We went into shower room where we both stood at sink washing ourselves off which was quite sexy lol.

Conclusion; I found her a sexy lovely TS but if you want a big cock prob not for you, I was originally going to let her top me as she wasn't big but I don't think she'd of kept hard, but enjoyed topping her and owo was great.
She does have small hormone breasts, I didn't try kissing so not sure if she does.
Would I see again YES

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dashing