Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x margarita x - Chelmsford  (Read 1535 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5674688) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

Meh!!!!

Comms - quick easy all via text

Location and venue - large block of flats on parkways well known for Russian girls. Flat clean and modern. Lots of paid parking around town.

Girl - sometimes with this venue you’ll get a girl who looks the advertised age and have a great visit. This one however was like most girls you get here… add ten days easily. Advertised 29, and photos probably from back the n but she is near 37-40 easy. She is the girl in the pic but they are old photos and airbrushed. Her build is as photos, but tummy has lots of loose saggy skin and tattoos across it. Boobs are saggy. Facially she is attractive… photos plus the signs of 10 years aging. Eg. Crows feet, wrinkles etc

Cost - just £50 for 15 minutes and was told that’s a basic service. Eg. No kissing, OW etc. generally with this venue if you pay £80 for 30 minutes you might get owo and kissing. You’re told every time you do, but in the moment the girl will say no. So I didn’t wanna risk paying any extra £30 for the half hour, only to find she didn’t do owo.

Deed - ow was decent. Nice and deep, let me hold her head with both hands and face fuck her. Not much eye contact. Good ball licking. But ow doesn’t really do it for me. Can’t feel a damn thing. It’s ok if you’ve got a cute 20 year old going at it, but not when it’s an average looking 40 year old. Sex with her on top and came in the bag

Was only £50 so a decent pump and dump and got everything I was expecting… but can’t give a positive as I was just a bit bored

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

You were an optimistic and brave man going in on the back of two negatives already earned by her.

Offline Simpleas

You were an optimistic and brave man going in on the back of two negatives already earned by her.

The previous reviews linked to this profile are of a different girl called Grace. Another recycled profile from this mob