Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinki caroline of Bridgwater  (Read 1087 times)

1 review(s) for kinki caroline (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Qwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Photos looked OK, description was in what sounded like fluent English, plus proximity with me was very good :-) so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Communication by text was clear, responded well to the fact I was running late rescheduled to 1/2 hr later no problem.

Easy parking in street.

When I got there, found the pics are quite clever - if you look closely you can see the belly which is quite substantial - she's heavy. She's also Romanian, which again isn't obvious from the description - good English, she's been here a few years. Then there was her woman "friend" who was sitting indifferent in the hallway as we walked by, wreathed in smoke. Room and apartment small and rather tacky.

In view of most of the above, I was rather put off, and opted for 1/2 hr rather than the hr I'd been planning.

She seemed keen, came herself a couple of times from fingering and oral (though the latter was rather, um, fishy), and rode me. However - and from my limited experience I don't know how common this is - as she sees up to 10 men a day, and has been at it for a couple of years, it's all rather matter-of-fact.

I definitely wouldn't go back, but she might appeal to some of you, hence the neutral rating.

JV547845

Was she good looking in your opinion, may I ask?  Was this the other girl in her place too External Link/Members Only ?

Offline Qwerty

Sorry for late reply, haven't been on here.

Not good-looking for my taste, but not a total munter either. Don't think that was the other woman though, who was older and couldn't have had boobs like that.