Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrizpartygirl - Ghosted - TOFTT - Bath.  (Read 488 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6631401) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CoryLahey69

Location - Bath - apparently, who knows if she was actually there.

Lady - Based on her pictures, seemed a curvy Latina, big arse and ample tits.

After some messaging, which was quite slow and laboured, to ask about price and extras, we agreed a time, and got a location.
Location was close to a large hotel, so 30 minutes before I sent a text asking for precise location, I waited 15 minutes before booking time, another text was sent, nothing, I waited another while, then left the area.

I had to be in the area for other reasons, so at least I didn't have a wasted journey, but my cannon was ready to fire and was upset at being forced to stand down  :P

In case you still want to try a booking in the future, be aware of the usual Brazilian MO, base price, but unlisted extras for OWO and anal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

In case you still want to try a booking in the future, be aware of the usual Brazilian MO, base price, but unlisted extras for OWO and anal.

Thanks for reporting her CL. :hi:

To be frank, all of the "Brazilians" appeared right in the middle of the first lock down.
When the UK was completely locked down, and especially to flights from places like Brazil.
There was literally nothing flying above us, bar cargo planes and military aircraft.
So there was absolutely no way for these claimed to be Brazilians to get over here when they started appearing.

My suspicion is that the whole lot of them are Romanians who know they won't get much business if they proclaim their true nationality, so have picked Brazilian because Portuguese is sufficiently close to Romanian linguistically, that most Brits won't have a clue.

Sure there's a few genuine Brazilians who provide a good service, just as there are a few decent Romanians, but as a rule, I immediately avoid 'em.
This report of being ghosted, and the very typical Rom "everything's an extra cost" MO just further supports that theory.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 09:43:09 pm by joninbristol »