Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mo Scottish ‘massage’ lady  (Read 2220 times)

Offline colinrosi

Anyone know whereabouts of Mo…curvy, mature Scottish lady who worked her magic out of a first floor studio on University Street Belfast. She was a beautician by trade. Think she moved to the Antrim Rd. All 4 or 5 years ago!

Offline Bryan11

She obviously doesn't want to be found!

you hoping someone here will give you her personal address and mobile number?

Offline millman6

Anyone know whereabouts of Mo…curvy, mature Scottish lady who worked her magic out of a first floor studio on University Street Belfast. She was a beautician by trade. Think she moved to the Antrim Rd. All 4 or 5 years ago!
Yes she moved to Glengormley about 4 or 5 yrs ago then to premises in Ballyclare. She was there up until just before first lockdown then closed down. Don’t know what she’s doing and haven’t contact details for her sadly.

Offline colinrosi

That sounds about right geographically…no leads however. Hey ho. Great effort thanks!

Offline Mkdng

Funny I was thinking about Mo not so long ago and where she has went. Great massage skills.

Offline brokenagain

Yes she moved to Glengormley about 4 or 5 yrs ago then to premises in Ballyclare. She was there up until just before first lockdown then closed down. Don’t know what she’s doing and haven’t contact details for her sadly.
sadly i have the answer. i got a text from her at the start of lockdown when i made enquiries. She was going back into nursing and it would seem that is where she has remained
i agree with the posts. she might not have been the most stunning looking  but she gave a cracking massage, had a great rack on her and gave an enthusiatic ending
I miss her

Offline Soulsparc

Not so sure about the great rack to be fair!

Her massage and HE were great though. And very reasonably priced

Offline Mankind99

Seen her a few times, she was very good, the other woman with her seemed a bit wild though

Offline millman6

Yes can’t recall that other woman’s name who used to double up with Mo. She had her own place in the centre of Dunmurry for a while. Sucked your cock for an extra £20. But a strange woman without doubt.

Offline brokenagain

Yes can’t recall that other woman’s name who used to double up with Mo. She had her own place in the centre of Dunmurry for a while. Sucked your cock for an extra £20. But a strange woman without doubt.
that was Joanne
worst handjob ever. the exact oposite of Mo

Offline brokenagain

Not so sure about the great rack to be fair!

Her massage and HE were great though. And very reasonably priced
maybe im just less fussy:-)
any woman happy to get them out and not charge extra gets a thumbs up from me