Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Petri - Leeds (Tour)  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Hori123

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place last year.

160/1hr

A quiet tucked away rented apartment in Leeds, easy walking distance from the station.

Communication was very easy and clear, with a quick response. She was only in Leeds for a few days and managed to arrange a meet.
Clear instructions were given step by step entering the building.

I was not blown away by her photos on her ad, but had seen good reviews for her.
When i entered her aparmtent and was taken to her room, I was finally able to get a good look at her. She looked a lot better than her photos had let on. Shower offered, then on to a massage. She asked how I wanted the massage, I chose medium strength (As I've had some strong massages in the past, which felt like somebody trying to murder me with their elbows.) This was actually much nicer than I had anticpated, very relaxing. Then to B2B, which spiced up the atmosphere quickly. Some nice kissing and on to OWO. She wrapped me up and then climbed on top. Excellent view and felt amazing, the highlight of the meet.
Me done, she asked if I wanted her to top, her bagged and off we went. She is on the smaller side and quite thin. She enjoyed kissing whilst being top and looked incredible throughout. Finished up, just  enough time for a quick shower and on my way.

Overall: A very good meet, looked much better than I expected. The massage was nice and a mix up from most meets. Didn't feel rushed at all. Nothing negative to really say. Would meet again next time she is in Leeds.