Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole - Cardiff  (Read 3297 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the horn recently, and with none of my regulars available I fancied the look of Nicole on AW.  I sent a text, and within 5 mins had a reply back saying yes to my timing.  Agreed one hour at a very reasonable £120 .  She works in the Lower Cathedral Rd area, and her pad is all fit for use and tidy.  Text again to say arrived, and number sent straight back to me. 

I think Nicole is a looker, bloody lovely, so I was well impressed!  She is no waif, but certainly not fat at all - the sort of girl I would see in summer in a short skirt driving by and nearly crash the car!  Her English is good too so no real issues there if you keep the conversation simple.  Money handed over, and I stripped whilst she stashed.  She was back quickly and we stood, kissed and groped.  I think the groping was best out of the 3 though!

Put her on the bed, and started sucking out her cunt.  It is one of those pretty vaginas, that just fold in neatly.  Yum yum!  Medium/small tits with bullet nips. that got a good sucking too and a bit more groping.

She asked if I wanted oral with or without the mac.  I chose the latter, and it was fine, not the best, but did the trick!  On with the overcoat, and I asked her to go on top as I wanted to look at her riding me, which was fab.  Then on to mish and after a bit I shot my load up her.

She then asked if I wanted a massage, and if so with or without oil before we tried for round two (I had told her I will want two pops).  This was basically a rub on the back though, but still nice enough between rounds to relax to.  After 5-10 mins of back rubbing, I turned over and she massaged mini-me, and I was ready to go again.  Asked her to get on her hands and knees and some lovely doggy was had, followed by prone-bone, and a bit more mish.

I finished the job myself with her sucking on my balls.

So all in in all a good meet, with a willing girl, who did all I asked of her.  My only issue was that I didn't feel any real connection to her at any stage, and indeed I was out of the door with 15 minutes left on the clock (though that was my choice, not her rushing me).  My feeling was that I had got what I came for, enjoyed it, and there was little point in staying.  In truth many may argue that this is my fault in picking a girl less than half my age, and I wouldn't really argue, but that is the dream isn't it!

Maybe if I returned as a regular and got to know her more, or was younger, or better looking or whatever there would be more of a spark, who knows?  But for me, it just confirms my belief that going back to my regulars, who are tried and trusted  and who I genuinely like as well as wanna screw works for me better.

So I totally recommend her, great looking girl, very willing, and for £120/hr fantastic VFM nowadays, but probably not one I will personally return to.

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the review Iver  :hi:
She’s probably not for me but there are worse ways to get your itch scratched I’m sure !

Offline Punting_Mad

Her profile says she is a 38D.. guess not..

Offline Milf Hunter

Been on my HL for a while, but the recent run of Neutrals & Negatives on here has pushed her to the back of the queue a bit. Thanks for the review, Iver, back onto my To Do List she goes.

Offline BettyHumpter

So Iver, When you say she is pretty, does she have a likeness to anyone (other than her mother) :D

Offline Punting_Mad

So Iver, When you say she is pretty, does she have a likeness to anyone (other than her mother) :D
You used that joke  back in September... It wasn't funny then either

Offline Proton

Nicely put review Iver "So all in in all a good meet, with a willing girl, who did all I asked of her" That certainly some's it up and resolved your horniness :yahoo: FOR NOW  :D :lol:

Offline iverthickone

In truth didn't remind me of anyone particular, just a good looking girl in her own right!

Offline clevertrevor

She has cim on likes list, is that an extra?  Nothing like the feeling of blowing in a girls mouth.
She looks good so hope to visit soon thanks to that review