Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Lowe - Very strange  (Read 6016 times)

56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Been speaking with said “Little ray of fucking sunshine” only to find she probably isn’t.

Comms - Been trying for a while to arrange a meet but never seemed to be available at the same time. E mails all on AW were always good and quite quick.

We recently agreed a date/time for next week. Fantastic, looking forward to meeting her. The last few e nails were quite pleasant and polite, no problems......or so I thought.

Service - We agreed what we liked and how the meet would go and she sent me her phone number adding that “You can get hold of me any time”. She also said everything I had asked for/suggested all sounded very nice and she was looking forward to it.

As you can imagine I was rather pleased to have finally arranged a meet and agreed how it would flow.

I then sent her a text to her number to confirm I had it, this was literally minutes after we agreed everything.

Imagine my surprise when  got a reply saying “Really sorry, got my dates mixed up, won’t be able to see you at all now”.

I replied asking at all on the day or at all ever? The reply was at all ever. Very strange and most confusing after what we had been discussing and arranging for the last few days.

When I asked why this was the case she told me that “I had upset some of her friends”

I have now been blocked/deleted from sending her an e mail on AW.

I asked which friends as I don’t recall upsetting anyone and I have only ever had a disagreement with one SP a few years ago. I now suspect I am blocked on her phone as I never got a reply.

So after arranging a meet she has gone to telling lies that she got her dates mixed up when really she had a different excuse yet declined to clarify or expand on this. The biggest surprise was he quickly she changed her mind after we agreed everything. It was literally minutes after.

Not sure who she has spoken to in such a short time or what she has seen but it certainly wasn’t based on reading my AW feedback.

Have a nice day all.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

My apologies for not adding the link.

Thank you Goldfinch  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Crazyoldhaag

You've got reports on ClientEye Mr TIC that's why she cancelled. Her blog post about me is still on her profile. Ho's before bro's with this one. I'd bin the number and AW account you're using, they will be on CE I guarantee.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 05:00:33 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

I am aware there was one report on CE and it’s complete lies, not sure about any more.

I can understand that someone may check other sites for info but surely they wouldn’t spend a few days/weeks trying to arrange a meet then arrange the meet and then check things out and lie about why they cancelled.

If she had just said no upfront after checking then fine. Strange behaviour to say the least.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 05:11:57 pm by Tongue in Cheeks »

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I am aware there was one report on CE and it’s complete lies, not sure about any more.

Trust me It's still there. Those reports don't go away unless you contact CE with a GDP form. You need to give your personal details, give proof that the number on their database belongs to you and they will remove it. Without that they won't do owt. I don't trust the cunts with my personal details so tried sending the form without them, but they refused to delete it. Complained to ICO but when I eventually got a response, they pretty much said the same thing. So I just left it.

Exact same scenario as happened to me. All nice in comms but as soon as I sent her my number, she cancelled and added my aw details on the 'shitlist'. To be fair I use my reported number all the time as it filters out CE users - I don't need any more of that shit from anyone.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

I am the same as you, won’t be giving my personal details to any dodgy site.

The report about me said I was aggressive, a bully and left the SP covered in bruises on 2 occasions.

Absolute bollocks and totally untrue. I have seen many other girls without a single scrap of evidence to back the shit report up at all.

If I was as she says then others would report me.

My AW feedback is very different and quite the opposite and there are enough of them that say so.

As you said I can’t be fucked with it all and will just try the regulars I have and the odd newbie if the mood takes me.

Online Moby Dick

The report about me said I was aggressive, a bully and left the SP covered in bruises on 2 occasions.

Absolute bollocks and totally untrue. I have seen many other girls without a single scrap of evidence to back the shit report up at all.
Who was the SP who gave you a shit/false report on CE?
Surely your issue is with her not the subject of this review?
What has this SP done to deserve a negative? You failed her screening process.

Put yourself in this SPs shoes. If she knew your phone number, seen your feedback on CE, at the time of booking, or if you did a booking request using the AW system she could’ve checked and probably wouldn’t have accepted.

If you don’t get any more bookings (or they cancel when they see the report on CE) are you going to give negatives each time for a problem that you need to sort?

Why not change your punting number?

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Well if she had done that in the first place instead of booking a meet and asking me to send a booking request then I wouldn’t have done this review.

If she has a process she follows then fine and if she doesn’t want to meet then fine but don’t set everything up, lie about it then cancel. Everything we agreed/did would have been irrelevant had she checked in the first place.

That is why I did the review. End of.

Online Moby Dick

The biggest surprise was he quickly she changed her mind after we agreed everything. It was literally minutes after I GAVE HER MY PHONE NUMBER TO CONFIRM

I’ve added the important bit in red.

It shouldn’t have been a surprise since you knew you had accusations of violence against you on CE.

That’s not her fault.
The excuses why she declined the booking are irrelevant.
Doesn’t seem fair that if an SP refuses a booking she gets a negative.
She told you no at the point you disclosed your phone number.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 07:55:52 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Skeleton

I’ve added the important bit in red.

It shouldn’t have been a surprise since you knew you had accusations of violence against you on CE.

That’s not her fault.
The excuses why she declined the booking are irrelevant.
Doesn’t seem fair that if an SP refuses a booking she gets a negative.
She told you no at the point you disclosed your phone number.

This was my first thought reading the review. Doesn’t seem ‘very strange’ at all, clearly your number flagged up and she cancelled. I agree she should have been honest as to the reason why, but it’s not rocket science and in my opinion should be in discussion rather than a review to save others wasting their time if they know they are listed on CE.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Don’t blame the WG for refusing the booking if what’s been said on here is listed on CE. That’s some messed up shit!

Offline Thelatitude0

I never saw this SP but this negCE ative is not deserved.

She cancelled with you as soon as she verified your number.

:rolleyes:

Offline stevedave

Wolfie's only been gone a week and the negs start for Honey  :sarcastic:

Though in fairness I agree with the majority here, no need for a neg. Maybe just a warning that she uses CE.

The lasses do their due diligence, as do we.

Offline fisherofsouls

I still can't get my head around punters not changing their number every month or so.  It's a low cost, low hassle exercise and cuts out 99% of the bullshit.

Offline Skeleton

Imagine if poor Wolfie is coming on, reading this, and not able to defend her honour…poor fella will be going out of his mind  :lol:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Though in fairness I agree with the majority here, no need for a neg. Maybe just a warning that she uses CE.

No issue with people doing their research but to lie about it twice is why I was a bit pissed off.

Whatever it may say on CE was not Honeys fault and I never implied that.

And just for the record I never gave her my number, it was she that gave me hers and said I could contact any time so not sure how or why it says I gave her my number because I didn’t.

We live and learn and move on. Plenty of girls that do and will see me.

Not sure

Offline viper13

Been speaking with said “Little ray of fucking sunshine” only to find she probably isn’t.

Comms - Been trying for a while to arrange a meet but never seemed to be available at the same time. E mails all on AW were always good and quite quick.

We recently agreed a date/time for next week. Fantastic, looking forward to meeting her. The last few e nails were quite pleasant and polite, no problems......or so I thought.

Service - We agreed what we liked and how the meet would go and she sent me her phone number adding that “You can get hold of me any time”. She also said everything I had asked for/suggested all sounded very nice and she was looking forward to it.

As you can imagine I was rather pleased to have finally arranged a meet and agreed how it would flow.

I then sent her a text to her number to confirm I had it, this was literally minutes after we agreed everything.

Imagine my surprise when  got a reply saying “Really sorry, got my dates mixed up, won’t be able to see you at all now”.

I replied asking at all on the day or at all ever? The reply was at all ever. Very strange and most confusing after what we had been discussing and arranging for the last few days.

When I asked why this was the case she told me that “I had upset some of her friends”

I have now been blocked/deleted from sending her an e mail on AW.

I asked which friends as I don’t recall upsetting anyone and I have only ever had a disagreement with one SP a few years ago. I now suspect I am blocked on her phone as I never got a reply.

So after arranging a meet she has gone to telling lies that she got her dates mixed up when really she had a different excuse yet declined to clarify or expand on this. The biggest surprise was he quickly she changed her mind after we agreed everything. It was literally minutes after.

Not sure who she has spoken to in such a short time or what she has seen but it certainly wasn’t based on reading my AW feedback.

Have a nice day all.

If you didn't send her your number by what means did you send a text  :unknown:

Offline Night-Owl

Read this start to finish. Full of contradictory notes as highlighted above about not giving numbers.... Via text  :crazy: :wacko:

You've got some negative feedback on CE. Deserved or not it's there. As suggested, change your number and AW name, use a different alias etc and you'll be fine. Just fuck her harder than you would normally.  :thumbsup:

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Thanks for the advice guys, appreciate your time.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Just fuck her harder than you would normally.  :thumbsup:

You sound like a lovely chap!!

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

As mentioned by SD above unjustified neg ,
The girls talk to each other , check feedback on here , AW, and CE
ect to see who is coming through there door if they havent
Seen them before , and rightly so. There has to be an element of trust both ways.
A lot of girls work alone and They dont want to be in a location at risk , we dont want to go to the same location and be at risk either ( back up , pimps ect)
Dont know if changing your phone number on a regular basis is
The answer either , look at how we react when a WG pops up with a new
profile and name ?
I understand CE can be used as a weapon against us punters but also if you have
nothing to hide whats the problem ?

Offline YorkshireLad

I understand CE can be used as a weapon against us punters but also if you have
nothing to hide whats the problem ?
What’s the problem? I’ve had negative feedback on CE for writing justified negative reviews on here!

Offline Aji81

Just fuck her harder than you would normally.  :thumbsup:

Not sure what you’re trying to imply here, but sounds disturbing and can understand why WGs use ClientEye if this is the attitude of some punters.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What’s the problem? I’ve had negative feedback on CE for writing justified negative reviews on here!

Same !!!

I then changed my number.

Offline mrfishyfoo

This ^^^^

The podge cancelled !!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'm similar, i was only ever polite, I did nothing wrong, didnt do a review when asked if I would, so she through her toys out and said shed put me on CE and ugly mugs.

Offline Uklad873

Guessing most people on here have 2 phones a personal
And a podging phone ? Just asking out of curiosity because I think changing number all time would look suspicious at home

Offline Uklad873

I also fell into same bracket with being cancelled on feedback . No idea why but guessing it’s the same reason . Think I have given a few negative feedbacks but I have no idea what there saying about me on this site how do I find out ??

Offline chandlerhandler

Guessing most people on here have 2 phones a personal
And a podging phone ? Just asking out of curiosity because I think changing number all time would look suspicious at home

you've got to have a punting phone, it's written in the rules. Even if you're single 2 phones is the rule, got to keep your secret life unattached to everyday life. I bet there isn't an SP with only one phone.

Offline Ghost89

She sounds a real spiteful bitch. Yeah she offers a decent service but if you don’t submit to her whim she posts malicious shit about you. I’ll be sure to leave well alone.

Offline CityTillIDie

you've got to have a punting phone, it's written in the rules. Even if you're single 2 phones is the rule, got to keep your secret life unattached to everyday life. I bet there isn't an SP with only one phone.

My first punt was in 2001. I’ve never had a punting phone, never had a problem

CTID

Offline sheffielder

Same. Having a second phone would also be suspicious. 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other. Not worth the hassle imho.

Offline Disco dave

I do agree on the negative. A simple message back saying you have a report on CE sorry cancelled wouldve been much better than fucking him off. Sounds like op put some time and effort into getting this punt.