Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany- Northern Belles - Sheffield  (Read 1971 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7131739) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Cum.again

External Link/Members Only

Well I can’t comment if this is Tiffany from Cameo as I’ve never been but she did used to work for Northern Belles and did offer duo’s with Lucy of Doncaster (Jessica Wett) she said she worked in Sheffield previously. So I think it could well be.

booking process/venue

Looked out for the weeks ahead calendar fired a message over date and time arranged. Apartment at the wicker in Sheffield.

Looks/personality

Stunning Lady with a great body I’d say early 30s would be accurate. I was put at ease for the moment I walked sat on the couch offered a drink very little talking before we were full on all over each other getting reacquainted. To be honest I could of stripped her off and fucked her there and then, it was an incredible welcome.

Meeting

As say it start on the couch but it wasn’t long before it was moved along to the bedroom. Literally then it was a full on hour fuck session with a highly sexed passionate woman. Lots of kissing fantastic oral both ways loved a good finger blast and was encouraging me to do it harder resulting in he squirting. We fucked in several positions again encouraging me to pound her and get as deep possible with her ankles round my ears. All in all it was an incredible hour if only it could of been longer.

Conclusion

A fit stunning woman who loves sex, can’t wait to see her again

Online peter53

Definitely the same Tiffany, and by the sound of it still on cracking form  :thumbsup: top review

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review :hi:

You can't beat a WG who loves her job :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave