Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusty Laura43 - Rotherham  (Read 4167 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6309509) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sheffielder

External Link/Members Only

Booking was about 3 months ago and I just went for 30mins gfe + anal which was included in the rates.

Nice discreet flat on the far side of Rotherham with off road parking. I'm sure at the time on her AW profile her stated age was 35 but I'm guessing her actual age is 43 as per her name. For someone in there 40s she has aged well still had a great body and I personally found her quite pretty.

We sat and had a brief chat and a drink. Laura was naturally quite flirty. In to the bedroom and straight into the action. More of a extreme gfe then a gfe she gets really into it.. she reminds me of Anna42 (but not that extreme)

oral both ways. Pretty sure she came or is a good faker. On with the condom sex in various positions I then asked to finish with Anal. She seemed reluctant at first but then bent over grab my dick in her fist and guided me in. It had been awhile so I basically blew in the bag instantly when I was in her arse  :dash:

Quick clean up and chat and I was on my way.

Would I see her again 100%. Great value at those rates. Just way to far out of my way.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 08:33:30 pm by sheffielder »

Offline viper13

Thanks for your review  :hi:

Have this one on my think about list, just the age not specified, looking at her photos I was guessing around mid 30s/40s
Only registered on AW this year, I doubt she's new to this, did she disclose any info in this respect?  :unknown:

Thanks again  :hi:

Online Dubai boy

Lucky you . You managed to get through  the back door whilst I was unable to get through the front door lol

Offline sheffielder

Thanks for your review  :hi:

Have this one on my think about list, just the age not specified, looking at her photos I was guessing around mid 30s/40s
Only registered on AW this year, I doubt she's new to this, did she disclose any info in this respect?  :unknown:

Thanks again  :hi:

Ye she's not new to this. She said she was about 5 or 6 years ago but settled down. I can't remember seeing her profile before but I didn't cast my net as far as I do now

Offline sheffielder

Lucky you . You managed to get through  the back door whilst I was unable to get through the front door lol

Hahaha. Plenty more fish in the sea mate to spend your hard earned on.  :drinks:

Online Dubai boy

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review.
Onto my HL with this lass.

Offline chandlerhandler

too pricey for me , shame cos she looks my type