Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennysgloryhole in Epsom (now Basingstoke)  (Read 2076 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5292163) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline enjoyedthat

External Link/Members Only
Tuesday afternoon.
Instructions exactly as per the profile. I needed an itch scratched, but required proof it was a female.  It was actually pretty obvious as soon as I walked in, she acknowledged the bad weather, and let me have a feel of her amble boobs.
Rented apartment in Epsom town centre, 5 minutes from the station, buzzed in, door open, walked in quietly (shut the door) had a nice feel through the hole in the wigwam she was sat in, £50 through the hole followed by the old man. She wiped him down (always make sure I’m clean, polished and shiny like I’m sure we all do) but her prerogative to give a dab, then blew for Epsom, lots of slurpy sounds, spitting, licking, a bit of hand action but not much and very pleasant, less then 10 minutes for me to shoot, not sure where but I heard a bit of spitting after, cleaned me up, trousers up on on the way. Very very easy and no stresses. 
Yep, GH isn’t for everyone, I get the scepticism but for me,  I did enough to satisfy myself it was a female and have no doubts about it. A bit seedy, but fun all the same.