Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EvaJayne - Erdington  (Read 4170 times)

10 review(s) for EvaJayne (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Villaboy

External Link/Members Only
Apologies for late review but here goes:
This meet took place in August 2021 at Eva's house in Erdington.
Paid £100 for 30 minutes which is normally more than i would pay for a punt but she had been on my Hot List for quite some time.
Comms were done by text and prompt replies were received so all good. Told to park by letter box which is only 50 metres or so from the house. Sent a text on arrival and given house number. Met at the door in a nice matching bra and pantie set and followed Eva up stairs, with a nice view of her arse to the bedroom.
Paid the cash,  got undressed, both of us lay on the bed with a bit of idle chit chat to break the ice then down to the nitty gritty. Lots of kissing with both of our tongues exploring each others mouths. Eva then stripped off her bra and pants to reveal a wonderful large pair of tits and shaven pussy. I licked and sucked on her large nipples making them nice and hard before working my way down to sample a very wet pussy which I was able to lick and suck on her clit whilst putting a couple of fingers inside.
After coming up for air Eva then sucked the old man which by then was rock hard taking it deep inside her mouth.
On with the bag and we fucked with Eva on top, making the right noises, until I filled the bag.
Got cleaned up and  lay on the bed again with some more idle chit chat before getting dressed. A nice deep kiss as I was leaving.
Overall a very enjoyable experience, even if a little expensive, and yes I almost certainly would return again in the future