Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SIZZLING KARINA - Reading  (Read 868 times)

12 review(s) for SIZZLING KARINA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline casio38

Profile Name: SIZZLING KARINA

AW Profile Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: December 2020

Price: £160

Communication: Initially tried calling but call dropped and I was sent an automated reply by text message asking what services I wanted, opted for 1 hour booking with £30 extra for anal

Service: Found my way into building with details supplied and was met with behind the door trick after ringing on the door bell. Okay apartment, quite dark with curtains drawn Karina was not as per pictures (much older and bigger) but as this was my first punt in over six years I continued! Karina was wearing a see through gown, bra, pants and fishnet holdups, I got de-clothed and sat on the bed as cleaned me up a bit with wet wipes. To start with Karina gave me a slightly robotic but quite nice OWO which got me hard pretty quick, she then slid some protection onto me and lubed up her arsehole. She guided me in and I pumped her arsehole a bit with her making some fake comments/noises. Unfortunately given this being my first taste of anal sex for about seven years I am came pretty quickly much to mine and Karina's disappointment. After a bit of clean-up she gave me a massage for about ten minutes and I decided to try again she got my member semi hard via OWO. We tried sex again but I was pretty soft after earlier ejaculation so we carried on with a bit of reverse oral which was not great as she did not taste/smell that fresh given broken hot water. After finishing I put on my clothes back on and left after a quick on the cheek from her.

Negatives: Profile pictures do not match the person you meet as they were taken almost ten years ago. As above no shower was available as hot water in apartment was broken.

Would I visit again? No.