Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai punt - Vivastreet - Birmingham  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Mufcdan88

External Link/Members Only

Took place Saturday, only had chance to post.

Avoid at all costs, there’s a few ads using the same postcode and address. It’s an address full of blokes, including a big ugly looking fucker. I think they’re there to do you in.

Rang, girl answered and sent over the address. Got there, rang her and she said ok, I’ll come down and let you in to the flats. Down came a middle aged Asian bloke. Followed him upstairs thought I’d take a chance, as I was about to walk in, I saw a huge Asian guy quickly hide around the corner, I walked.

Be careful out there!!

Flats on the pershore road near the big island. Phone number ends 380!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:43:54 pm by Mufcdan88 »

Offline GingerNuts

You can post the phone number, it's in the advert.

07572 450380
+447572450380

Someone has had a meeting from the same phone number and was met by a male: Susan the joker-Birmingham

Stolen photographs, of course, as they are in your advert: External Link/Members Only

Offline theaccountant

Jeez, that's awful dude. There aren't many Japanese WGs in Birmingham. If any at all!!

I do remember seeing only one that was touring about 4 years ago in Jewellery Quarter. Quite a rare sight as well.

Offline GingerNuts

Jeez, that's awful dude. There aren't many Japanese WGs in Birmingham. If any at all!!

I do remember seeing only one that was touring about 4 years ago in Jewellery Quarter. Quite a rare sight as well.

Seems to have been Thai when the OP booked :unknown:

Assuming there is a girl she'll almost certainly be Chinese from that sort of advert.

Offline Dark Vader

Someone has had a meeting from the same phone number and was met by a male: Susan the joker-Birmingham
Yeah just tried to confirm the address with the op privately. Just made a quick call and it is the place I visited.

I believe this ad takes you to the same address also. Will do a test run between now and Christmas to see what the fuck is going on and report back.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 06:15:18 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline GingerNuts

Yeah just tried to confirm the address with the op privately. Just made a quick call and it is the place I visited.

I believe this ad takes you to the same address also. Will do a test run between now and Christmas to see what the fuck is going on and report back.

:thumbsup:

Offline Dark Vader

:thumbsup:
Finally managed to get back to this location. Saw an new girl, bog standard rushed performance. Was met by a younger pimp/handler who I hadn't seen before. I'm usually met by older thick set uglier dude who the op may have been referring to. Other than that I didn't see anything untoward but a did look to lock the bedroom door behind me but it wasn't possible as it was showing signs of previously being forced.

Offline Brumish

If they put 'real pics' in the ad, does it make the girls look like the pics?
Romanians are bad at photshopping etc but this outfit takes the biscuit when it comes to false advertising  :D

Offline PumpDump

Took place Saturday, only had chance to post.

Avoid at all costs, there’s a few ads using the same postcode and address. It’s an address full of blokes, including a big ugly looking fucker. I think they’re there to do you in.

Rang, girl answered and sent over the address. Got there, rang her and she said ok, I’ll come down and let you in to the flats. Down came a middle aged Asian bloke. Followed him upstairs thought I’d take a chance, as I was about to walk in, I saw a huge Asian guy quickly hide around the corner, I walked.

Be careful out there!!

Flats on the pershore road near the big island. Phone number ends 380!

I think you probably overreacted. Most likely the guy you saw was just a friend of the handler or girl.