Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice (Cheltenham tour)  (Read 1807 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £160
Services: OWO, FK, protected sex

I saw Kandice was available in Nam and after some text back and forth settled on a date and time.  When I finally got the location I was wondering if it was the same Welsh girl I'd seen a few years back in Nam (as it's the same hotel).  Ever since making the booking I've been combing through UKP to try to find my previous review but nope - maybe I didn't write one.  My distant hazy memory was that I had a good time originally, she didn't have the red hair and wasn't as slender as the aw photos suggested. 

This time - red hair is back in place, when I got in the room she said "I've seen you before" in her sexy Welsh lilt, I was thinking fuck me - that's one hell of a memory as it must have been 3+ years ago.  Then she told me she'd saved my number in her phone - it's only just occurred to me now that   the saved phone number is the only reason she realised she'd seen me before. 

Appearance - I found her attractive, she's got a very pretty face and friendly attitude. I think the Nov 21 dated photo seemed about accurate - albeit she's leaning forward in the photo which I think is a girl trick to take a slimming photo?

Seeing her I was happy to part with 160 notes of my hard earned - kit off and onto the bed - some nice kissing (not full on DFK but enough to get the blood racing); mini me perked up and it wasn't long before Kandice was giving him some serious attention with her mouth - lots of spit, good variation and pretty much top notch BJ.  On with the rubber and some cowgirl - allowed me to grab hold of her ample tits while she rode me, they felt real, so not sure which part of them is fake?  Moved onto missionary where it all got too much for me and I filled the bag.

After the clean up a nice bit of chit chat, then she gave me a back massage which was surprisingly good - good firm strokes like she knew what she was doing.  Then round 2 where after some more kissing and owo to get the old chap awake again, rubber on and into doggy (I wasn't really enjoying the doggy - think there must be a height difference thing as it didn't feel quite right, moved onto prone bone which was awesome.  I could feel the sap rising so moved back to missionary where I hoped to finish.  Unfortunately mini-me decided to become shy and retiring so it was off with the mac where Kandice manfully sucked some life back into him and wanked me off to completion.

I went off a happy spent man.

During our chat she did mention attending boot camp in the recent past to help shift some covid lock down weight gain - she's certainly no waif but is the good kind of curvy.  Size 12 seems about right (admittedly I'm terrible at woman body sizes).