Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ci-Ci / Orient Tina - Bournemouth  (Read 2254 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6076064) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline Mickeyp

So I really liked the look of this girl:

External Link/Members Only

But as with a lot of Asian viva street I was a little dubious so with a little more investigation I also found External Link/Members Only to be at the same address and who's reviews were mixed so decided to take a chance, hoping she would be more like Ci-Ci.

Price £70 + £10 for owo - 30 min
Location  - Private flat in Westcliff

Coms OK. I was asked to call when I arrived which I did and was then given the flat number.  knock on the door and it opens with the person hid behind the door.   Once in I am slightly disappointed as I can see she is Orient Tina and not Ci Ci.  Anyway she gives me a little hug and a peck on the lips in the hall way.  I had a bit of a niggling feeling and was nearly going to walk but decided because she had some positive reviews, I would see it through.  Into the main area, money sorted and she starts to undress.   More disappointment, I like Asian girls because many are petite, but Tina is not just petite but very very skinny with a pair of bolt ons, she just looked a bit odd.  She suggests a massage which was OK but certainly not professional.  After 10 minutes or so she start to rub her body all over my back, but it wasn't in a sexy sensual way, but more robotic and rushed, it actually didn't feel good at all. After two minutes of that she suggests that I turn over.  Some pecks on the lips but no French kissing, which was on Ci'Ci's profile but not on Tina's.  French kissing is quite key for me so so as she moves down my body I'm still not even hard.  Anyway she takes me her mouth and actually I did start to respond.   It was OK, not amazing but it was doing the job and I was eventually hard.  I asked her to 69 me but the way she positions herself It was very hard to try and lick her without totally straining your neck.  No fingers were allowed inside and so the whole thing was just not working.  Because I was going soft she suggests a hand job, on with some oil and she tosses me off while kissing my neck telling me to "cum baby".   Quick wet wipe down and I was getting dressed and out the door in 27 minutes exactly.

I have battled hard on the rating for this.  If it was based on the Ci-Ci Profile definitely a negative for service, B&S & no French kissing, but I knew I was taking a chance with a viva street ad and could walk.  Based on Tina's profile I've got to base it as a Neutral.   She delivered everything she advertised, it was just robotic & felt rushed, plus she was too skinny for me but that's a personal taste.

This profile also has the same number as Tina's mobile on AW so she is obviously tripple advertising with different profiles and photos. 

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:37:52 pm by Mickeyp »

Offline southcoastpunter

so its orient tina.

are the pics on Ci C's VS profile the same lady? do you think there is a Ci Ci or is it a B&S profile for Orient Tina?

Offline Mickeyp

Sadly it's a B&S profile for Orient Tina, the same as the other link I shared and that one actually has the same number.  Don't get me wrong Orient Tina isn't ugly but she is wayyyy to skinny for my liking.   I was really hoping the Ci Ci one was genuine as that girl is hot haha.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 04:24:17 pm by Mickeyp »

Offline manofsimplepleasures

so its orient tina.

are the pics on Ci C's VS profile the same lady? do you think there is a Ci Ci or is it a B&S profile for Orient Tina?

Sadly Ci Ci are pics stolen from the web. Looks like she may be called Janice...

Offline Funtimeman77

I saw this lady recently. Found her to be quite attractive(certainly wouldn’t say no on a night out). Had a body to body massage and finished with cuddling and kissing whilst she let me caress her as she gave a slow oily hand job

Offline stevesucks69

I saw this lady recently. Found her to be quite attractive(certainly wouldn’t say no on a night out). Had a body to body massage and finished with cuddling and kissing whilst she let me caress her as she gave a slow oily hand job
You could actually try posting a review then! Last one your only one was in 2017!