Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Shoreditch - Good Massage :)  (Read 1038 times)

14 review(s) for Massage by Kiara (4 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for  Massage by Angelina (9 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5695005) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GingerBoy11

External Link/Members Only

New to the website, so leaving a few 'historic' reviews.
I don't think Angelina is active at the moment, I think Covid must have sent her home! Shame; but I will leave a quick review nevertheless  :lol:

In Shoreditch above the high street, busy location outside but easy to access with parking available nearby behind the high street.

Angelina:
Very sexy. Dark tanned skin, lots of tattoo's, but not petite, a big girl, but with big tits to match; so depends on your preference!
Lovely face, as per the pictures from the other reviews and a nice personality, always calm and friendly.

Price:
Was a reasonable price for the hour sessions, comparable with other similar girls offering massage services.

Massage:
A nice massage, albeit not the best I have ever had, and always an intense finish with lots of sexy noises and groans.
Always felt relaxed and she was always open to trying new things, albiet I never asked for full service.

I would return if she ever came back to London!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How long ago was this if COVID sent her home?

Offline GingerBoy11

The last time I saw her was Summer 2020; so I think she came back after the first lockdown, but before we went into the 2nd lockdown in Autumn/Winter 2020 her profile disappeared, so I don't believe she has been back for over 1 year. . .unless anyone knows any different. . .or she changed her name?

Offline GingerNuts

The last time I saw her was Summer 2020; so I think she came back after the first lockdown, but before we went into the 2nd lockdown in Autumn/Winter 2020 her profile disappeared, so I don't believe she has been back for over 1 year. . .unless anyone knows any different. . .or she changed her name?

Thanks for contributing but there are time limits on posting reviews so I've moved this thread to regional discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).