Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuban girl at diplomat  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Coffeeaddict39

I can’t remember this girls name but she is cuban and a good looking milf,  booked 30 mins gfe for £60
As much french kissing as I liked, lots of good wet owo before on with condom for a good bout of sex in cg, doggy, finishing in missionary with my hands round her neck, absolute positive but wouldn’t see again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I can’t remember this girls name but she is cuban and a good looking milf,  booked 30 mins gfe for £60
As much french kissing as I liked, lots of good wet owo before on with condom for a good bout of sex in cg, doggy, finishing in missionary with my hands round her neck, absolute positive but wouldn’t see again.

External Link/Members Only

Hey mate thanks for the review but why wouldnt you see her again?

Reads like a overwhelming positive with nothing negative mentioned do you just like seeing different girls?

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Absolutely I recommend her but I would not see her again because I did everything I wanted to do and though it was good it has been ticked off my list. Those girls I would re visit, pippa and emma, I still have things I would like to do with them

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Really enjoy your reviews, would love to try caesars for a night of fun, sounds amazing