Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not sure what's going on with these ads (BBW)  (Read 544 times)

Offline Uk765

External Link/Members Only
or
or
or
or even

And

or
or
or
or
or

Not sure what's going on with these 2 girls but each set of links, links in to the same mobile number. The top set of links states 50 for half hour, and even 40 for half hour on one, yet when I message it's 60 for half hour.. um okay.
I think that the only real photo is the first photo in the first link as I MAY have seen her 2 or 3 years back, I can't remember but she seems familiar somehow, maybe she had ads back up then, IDK
the second one doesn't even respond to texts which is even more confusing that new ads just keep popping up.

Both girls blatantly using fake photos. I'm not sure what they quite expect to achieve? poor coms, varying rates, fake photos. Anyone surfing these forums actually been to meet whoever is behind one of these links? what was your experience like

Offline Jamesbattersea

Only the top link from each set working now.
I'd just leave them all alone Rom Rip offs.

Offline KerachiDope

The 2 times I’ve used VS I had bad punts from the SPs. Those shitty experiences put me off from using VS again.
I’ll stick with AW.

Offline Uk765

There has been some aboslute gems on VS. Good prices aswell unlike AWs delusional pricing on some profiles.

looks like she made 2 more profiles

External Link/Members Only @50 hh

or

External Link/Members Only @80hh which includes "Everything with out"

oh wait and two more

or

same phone numbers. fake photos, varying rates
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:49:52 am by Uk765 »