Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya. Another positive experience Birmingham  (Read 4238 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hummingbird

External Link/Members Only

As I mentioned in my previous post, was in Brum today. Carmen did not come online and after writing that last massage review, felt like I wanted a good massage as well. Texted Anya at 8:30 am. Responded in an hour. Booked for 1130am.

Venue: Its in a well known area in City Centre. I got there an hour early. There is a nice little cafe nearby so stayed there for some breakfast. Plenty of paid parking nearby. Safe and secure entrance. No one really notices you as its a big block of apartment buildings.

Got the message on the dot with room number. Hid behind the door.

She is still as pretty as I saw her the last time. Nice toned body. No flabby tummy or thighs anywhere. Was wearing a 2 piece. Nice soft-ish boltons. Peachy bum (this is a new development since lockdown). More on that later.

I greeted by saying Hi again and she looked confused. Money sorted which she went to stash away. I told I had just showered and she was happy with it. Since then, the first 15 minutes she had this confused look on her face. She asked me how old I was which was strange since I am well into my 30s and initially doubted when I told her my age. Then she asked me like 4 to 5 times if I had seen her before. I explained I had and also reviewed her on UKP.

Was asked what I wanted. Explained that I wanna cum twice and need a good massage. Happy to oblige and started with playing with the littleman first after applying some oil and later some very good OWO. Then stopped, covered it with a towel and started a massage. I could still see that she was having a hard time placing me which was bothering her (not sure why it mattered). Her English isn't too good. Imagine talking to someone on a broken walkie talkie. You won't get a sentence but you get enough syllables to understand the message. (Shout out to any War veterans reading this. Don't know how you guys did it). I understood that she normally remembers clients but doesn't remember me. I then explained that I had lost 20kgs while on a healthkick in lockdown. Then she remembered me and we could finally move on.

15 mins in, I asked to stop the massage and pulled her to me. Lots of kisses, some FK and pecks everywhere, sucked her tits and then asked for Anal. She said I can do whatever I like. Went into doggy. Man she is tight. I penetrated (protected) twice but it would not go all the way in. I was losing erection so she suggested pussy. A bit of pumping doggy style, finshed in condom missionary and was cleaned.

Then the massage started which was as good as I remembered. Extreme attention to detail, feels for all your knots and won't give up until she has cracked every knuckle and joint you have. After doing 5 gym sessions a week, it felt really good. So thighs, legs, feet, hands and arms massage (its amazing by the way) done. She asked if I was ready to cum again. I opted for OWO with CIM. She obliged even though initially I was struggling to get erect but she did not give up and finally came in her mouth. This was a bit new for me as most WGs do not do CIM these days. She carried on for for a few seconds and then literally vacummed all the cum in the shaft with her mouth finally milking it with her lips.

Off she goes to spit and gargle. Came back after a few minutes. By this time I had been in for 50 mins and was planning to get up and shower. But she cleaned me and asked me to lie on my face. Again full body massage done. Also included good attention to shoulders, neck and head. I was then instructed to sit up while she twisted and turned me and cracked mid and upper back. Also massaged a few knots in upper back.

So 2 pops, a bit of A level, plenty of OWO, doggystyle, missionary, CIM and a full body massage. All for £120 for 1 hour. Pretty sure I overstayed about 15 mins total but walked out with a big smile. While I was dressing up she asked me tips about weightloss since she is struggling to lose weight  which I felt she did not need at all. I mean she really does look good and that little bit of extra weight is what makes her ass look even better.

Among other news, Katie is happily married and has no plans to come back in the game. Anya has a friend who works from the same flat. I think her name is Kylie. I didn't bother to check out her profile. And lastly, Anya now has a proper massage table in her room as well and is offering full body Thai massage for £50 an hour but no sexual services if you chose that option.

Happy punting!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 02:34:48 pm by Hummingbird »

Offline Hummingbird

So this is her friend Kylie.

Looks ok. Perhaps a Duo will be my New Year's gift. I so wanted to do one with Anya and Katie but she quit the business. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline Taggart

Looks ok. Perhaps a Duo will be my New Year's gift. I so wanted to do one with Anya and Katie but she quit the business. Has anyone had the pleasure?

That IKEA furniture in Kylie’s pix needs sorting. 😂

Online thecretin

I see Anya weekly and Kylie twice a month. Anya is PSE, Kylie GFE, both top girls. You can't go wrong with either.

Online RogerBoner

Kylie used to be called Becky.
Has Katie married a punter, any gossip on my favourite girl ever?

Offline Hummingbird

Kylie used to be called Becky.
Has Katie married a punter, any gossip on my favourite girl ever?

No clue mate. All she said was she is happily married and has no plans to return to the business. I say good for her.

Offline alibirmingham

No clue mate. All she said was she is happily married and has no plans to return to the business. I say good for her.

Indeed good for her. Every sp always has other dreams and 99% get out as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Offline Adnan001

Good to know u had a good time and nice review as well..Does Anya provide rimming? And is anal extra or included in price..

Offline aanimator

Good for you man, I think the response you had from Anya is a compliment, the fact that you lost a lot of weight and you look like a completely different person. She was probably surprised with how attractive you were and couldn't associate your old look to the new. I only say this because I have got lean in the past and chicks find you more attractive. For any dudes out there that have been overweight most of their lives, trust me, losing the weight, all of society treat you better for sure...

Offline Hummingbird

Good to know u had a good time and nice review as well..Does Anya provide rimming? And is anal extra or included in price..

Everything was included. I am not a rimming fan but I get the feeling that everything is inclusive because when I asked her if I could do Anal she said "you can do whatever you want".

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Everything was included. I am not a rimming fan but I get the feeling that everything is inclusive because when I asked her if I could do Anal she said "you can do whatever you want".
I had her on my list for a X-mas treat soon, but looks like 'A-level' has been removed from her list :unknown:!

Offline Cal55

Don’t usually go for Thais however, this one looks FAF! Also, has the service to boot. Onto the HL.

Thanks OP! :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac