Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANASTASIA 4U South Yorkshire  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Gents, has anyone seen this SP?

I've done a quick search on here with name and AW number but nothing. She's been around for years.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Online Ghost89

I’ve seen her many moons ago well before I joined here hence no review. She provides a good service at a good price. Age is about right. Looks wise is ok and a decent body with good tits which she likes to use. She states she’s a smoker but the house doesn’t smell of it and neither did she. I opted for her to dress in a school uniform which she filled out well. She works from her home on a decent street in Warmsworth so there’s plenty of on street parking.
Go ahead and book and enjoy!

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Many thanks Mr G, I'm very tempted to give her a go. Will of course report my findings if I do!

I'm jst surprised that there's nothing on here about her given how long she's been around  :unknown:

Online Ghost89

Many thanks Mr G, I'm very tempted to give her a go. Will of course report my findings if I do!

I'm jst surprised that there's nothing on here about her given how long she's been around  :unknown:

Your welcome  :hi:
Yeah you would think there would be something about her. She does a duo with her husband as well but that’s not my kind of thing. If your unsure just do what I did and go for 30mins to see how you go.

Offline KerachiDope

I’ve got her on my HL. It’s hard to figure out from her pictures if she is a skinny rail or rotund.

Online Ghost89

She’s not skinny at all. Nor is she fat. Quite a good figure imo. Decent tits to fuck and spunk over.

Online Countrylad2

Pictures always look like a man to me.

Offline TrampZ

I met her a couple of times about  10 years ago long before I used this site.  What I recall was a good service, I also enjoyed A levels with her.  I have since been in touch over the past year, A levels are not on offer so I never pursued my interest.  I would visit again 10 years ago, now I guess she has aged somewhat so would give a miss.