Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celiakuk (Newcastle)  (Read 2560 times)

16 review(s) for EliteMercedesRose (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jakeh3082

Writing this one as a signing off from punting review, price higher than I'd usually go for but as I'm dipping out for an extended period if not forever then I thought I'd treat myself.

Celia - External Link/Members Only

Comms: Ok, easy enough on first contact meeting was arranged - but by my own admission, I'd messaged to see if we could have a delay the start of the appointment. She said she was flexible so no issue, but as the meeting got closer no response. Although, it did go ahead as planned albeit a little later than originally planned. But like I said this was as much my fault as hers.

Fee: £140 for 45 mins

The Girl: Absolutely stunning, her eyes are grey/blue and are just piercing - I don't know if these are contacts that she uses or her natural colour but wow they hit you like a ton of bricks. Around 5ft, great body and a beautiful face. She's really chatty in the right way but not off putting and overly chatty to the point you want to smash your head again the wall.

The Punt: Despite the rocky start, meeting took place given room number and no issues getting up to the room. Once inside Celia was wearing a see through pink set, leaving nothing to the imagination. Handed over the coupons and was offered a shower, but I was fresh from showering before hand. Off with the clothes and onto the bed.

Started off with a slow build up, taking in her beautiful body and making sure to warm up before hand. She moved in to start a blow job, she's got some lip filler I'd assume but they felt great around my cock. BJ wasn't the worst, but I wouldn't say it was the best - states deepthroat on profile, but she didn't really pass the half way mark. It wasn't terrible though and felt good. She allows a couple of fingers in side so whilst she was busy I positioned myself with a great view of her, some moans in the right places too.

I'd spotted a pretty decent sized dildo on the bed side table and with it being my last for a long time, I thought I'd make the most of the punt - so asked if we could use this on her. We were both kneeling on the bed and I was fucking her whilst she wanked my cock, moved back so she could bend over and used the dildo on her for a makeshift spit roast hah after a while, she came pretty hard by all accounts - this was definitely one for the wank bank.

On with the rubber and we fucked in missionary, gave her a good pounding and after the one I gave her with the dildo she was still ready to go! smashed away from a while and reached the PONR and popped in the bag. After the clean up, we sat and chatted for a bit, really at ease with each other. She offered me a massage but I said no, instead we kissed and she stroked my cock while I played her her perky tits for a bit until I was ready for round 2.

This time in doggy, I absolutely went for it - not usually a 2 pop guy but I wanted to make the most of it, unfortunately I couldn't get there but at least I tried...  :sarcastic:

Had another little chat and then out the door, probably around the 50 minute mark tbh but she wasn't rushing me out - even thought she mentioned she had another punter in after me..

All in all, I'd probably return when she was back in town as she's absolutely stunning. Aware you can get a lot more for your money, but thought I'd take a shot on a touring girl who's decently reviewed.

Over and out, enjoy chaps - happy punting!

Offline Shitehawk

Thanks for the review and pleased you had a good time but no way would I be paying that!

Offline CaptBeef

Yes she does look awesome on her pics, but still a bit out of my price range….