Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey  (Read 2930 times)

43 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (37 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline petetheknight

External Link/Members Only

So I had been keen to see Isobella for a while as her reviews were good and her photos also.

Booking arrangements were easy and the replies to texts prompt and informative.  Arranged a 30 minutes incall for £70.

Isobella uses a flat near the Leeds ring road in Pudsey.  The flat was warm, the shower terrible and the bed a bit knackered.  It was clear that there was another guy in the flat as he was quite loud!!

She was friendly and very chatty (more of this later).  Was offered a shower which I took but it was freezing and a dribble not a shower at all.  In the bedroom, she kissed with tongues and gave some very nice slow OWO for about 5 minutes.  It did feel quite mechanical to me and the lubing up reinforced this.  On with the jacket and then she got on top of me.  The problem was with all of the lube I felt nothing.  It was weird.  After a few minutes we moved into missionary where after a while i slowly got to feel something and finished a while later.  Offered another 'shower' but kindly declined, dressed, chatted and left.

The reason it is a neutral and I won't be returning is firstly the excessive lube meant that the sex was almost a complete waste for me.  I understand using a bit but she slapped it in there.  Secondly she was, to me, quite a bit larger than I hoped and not toned as described on her profile.  I mean she is not fat but she is not toned either.  And lastly the continuous use of 'babe' drive me mad whenever she spoke to me...how are you babe? Want a shower babe? Are you going back to work now babe? Lovely to meet you babe....

:(

Offline threechilliman

I'd have give that a red one purely on over use of the babe term.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline stevedave

I've seen her recently (review to follow) and was darling all the way through, not babe  :lol:

Offline petetheknight

Maybe she alternates between the 2  :D

Offline CityTillIDie

If I get ‘babe’ or ‘hun’ in any pre-match comms, they are instantly ghosted

:drinks: :hi:

CTID

Offline petetheknight

I agree with you there ... but the texts were all fine .... very prompt too.

Offline Jomoore

If I get ‘babe’ or ‘hun’ in any pre-match comms, they are instantly ghosted

If I'd taken that approach it would have reduced my punting by more than half  :unknown:

Offline AbuKhanda47

I felt a bit disappointed too because she comes across different going by her profile. Yes slightly bigger/chubby than the toned look you see on her profile. And yes the ‘babe’ thing was annoying too but I guess it was her trying not to be uncomfortable. I didn’t think she deserved neutral or negative, I gave her positive.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:09:58 pm by AbuKhanda47 »

Offline petetheknight

I’ll give this a Postive but only just....your words not mine.

It was definitely not a returners for me....or you apparently....and just too much annoyances to be anything other than a neutral...