Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish-Vixen-Kelly  (Read 2842 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5616013) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The Monk

Scottish-Vixen-Kelly External Link/Members Only

Earlier this month on way down the M9 to Edinburgh stop off at McDonalds and decided to look up what's available in Falkirk area and noticed Scottish-Vixen-Kelly green light on and shows days and time on AW. Sent of a quick text requesting a booking in a hour and received a quick reply within 5 mins that she was available in a hour quick text back agreed and given post code which showed just under 10 mins away. Finish my coffee and off I when.

Comms very fast and straight to the point no messing

Booking 30 min @ £70 with out agreeing service

Location Text once at the location asked to wait 5 waited about 10 mins then given door number.HMP Polmont near by and a residential street openly expossed. I parked down the street and walk up the street so no close neigbours would know I arrived in a car. The house was ok you could tell its lived in by the SP and the heating was on nice and warm.

The Meet Arrived at the door and only two steps away and its opens without knocking with the normal behind-the-door and direct straight up stairs and into the bedroom which was clean tidy double bed. Paper work down asked what type of service I was looking for as not requested on booking told her slutty GFE and she replied yes that's me.

Action  The SP removed her T shirt like night shirt to reveal a sexy black underwear and as she help me undress she was touching me with some light FK and before I new it she was kneeling down in front of me sucking & licking the head of my cock which was getting harder and didn't take long before it was fully erected and she was taking the full length which I enjoyed. So about 10 mins of OWO she then moved into 69 on the bed her pussy was nice bit a had a faint smell not sure what it was but she was a wet as hell. Flipped her round into CG then finished her off in doggie and she good at the vocals and she tensed up I could feel her cum just before I blasted in the bag. As I pulled my cock out in the from behind I did note a lot of body fluids dripping out her.She highly sensitive and she can get a good rhythm going in GC and doggie. Quick chat freshen up and out the door on time.

Over all she a pretty attractive slim build with a fair amount of tattoos, breast on the smaller side which suits me fine and her arse tidy got nice bounce to it.   

Offline ComeAgain

Glad you posted this, reminds me to the same. Cracking lass who enjoys what she does. She would do really well if she was based in one of the cities. I like her a lot. Will get that review up soon!

Offline The Monk

Well I sure did enjoy myself read some reviews about possible body and mouth odour but the way I look at it she a normal human and its natural to have some sort of body odour as long as she clean and tidy. She would be creaming if off in Edinburgh or Glasgow but I did like the location no worries about parking or the stress of traffic.

Thinking about making a second booking in the new year I enjoyed it myself it was a good booking :dance:  could break my rule of one visit only per SP.

look forward to reading your review  :D