Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alinemuniz - Leeds  (Read 2260 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971878) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5482579) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Henchmanlet95

Saw this one today:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Comms: Pretty simple and straightforward foward, replied promptly and all set up within an hour.

Services: FS, OWO, CIM

Price time: £80 for 30 mins but paid an extra 30 quid for OWO and CIM so spent £110.

Location: Apartment in Pudsey about 5 mins walk from New Pudsey Station, plenty of parking available.

The girl: Brazilian and absolute FAF. Pretty face, dark skinned with some nice sized tits and a big round bubble butt. Age wise looked around late 20's early 30's. Her English wasn't that great, not terrible but can have somewhat of a convo. Very friendly and welcoming girl.

Meet/Action: Anyway get the location and she opens the door and greets me with a smile. Room was nice and clean, have some quick small talk then fully confirm services. Hand her the cash and she goes to stash it then I go to the toilet to freshen up.

Get back to the room and she puts some samba music on and start stripping off. fuck me seeing her naked had me rock hard started sucking on her tits while she kissed my chest and stroked my cock, kissed me on lips but just pecks tbh no real DFK but wasn't bothered. She spins around and twerks her ass in my face, start removing those knickers licking her ass cheeks but then she laughed said RO was extra. didn't really care, just licked her butt cheeks which was good enough for me.

Get onto the bed and she starts with the OWO kisses my body then works her way to my cock, pretty good head nice sloppy wet blowjob with and licking up and down the shaft and alternating between sucking my balls and cock.

Put the condom on and she gets on top in CG, fairly enthusiastic ride while I sucked on her tits, spin around and do Reverse CG and that booty in my face was a lovely sight.

Then start fucking in side spoon and grab her neck whilst sticking some fingers in her mouth. She starts moaning in Portuguese which was a nice turn on

Start banging in doggy and that ass in my face was amazing, then pull her legs back and start shagging in pronebone whilst grabbing her neck and sticking fingers in her mouth. Was all good then the unexpected happened. After fucking her in pronebone pulled out and realised the condom slipped off  :scare: briefly barebacked without even realising and told her immediately. It went in her fanny and she checked it there was no breakage.

She said we'll just finish off with some head which I agreed, sucked me off whilst slobbering on my balls while I grabbed her hair until eventually I unleashed a massive load into her mouth and she kept on sucking which was intense then ran off to the toilet to get rid of it.

Have a quick chat, get myself cleaned up and leave. In and out just over 30 mins.

Overall it's a definite positive apart from the unfortunate condom accident. Good looking friendly girl, gave good head and decent shag and no clock watching.

Would I return? Most definitely.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Bloody hell Mr H another condom accident! I'm sure you've had one of those not that long ago. Have you tried using your own condoms, the ones you prefer? Many girls won't let you use them, but properly fitting condom should reduce the chance of accidents.

I liked the look of this one, but earlier today she came back with £160(!!) for half hour with owo, anal and CIM ...

Thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

Offline Henchmanlet95

Bloody hell Mr H another condom accident! I'm sure you've had one of those not that long ago. Have you tried using your own condoms, the ones you prefer? Many girls won't let you use them, but properly fitting condom should reduce the chance of accidents.

I liked the look of this one, but earlier today she came back with £160(!!) for half hour with owo, anal and CIM ...

Thanks for the review anyway  :hi:
Yeah it happened back in April, tbf I've shagged well over 50 different WG's and this is only the 2nd time it's happened so it's not that bad just another coincidence.

I actually do bring my own condoms to punts which I forgot to mention, durex invisible extra sensitive purely because they feel the best for me.