Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY BRINA ON TOUR - Southampton  (Read 1660 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5255349) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline chief-93

The patient wait for Brina's return to Southampton finally paid off.

When - Late November

Price - £100 for 30 mins

Comms - all done by text, then followed by a quick phone call to get into the building.  Quite a few texts sent in order to arrange the booking but all easily arranged.

Location - Private apartment in Ocean Village.  Plenty of parking round the corner and a reasonable spoons for a quick pre-punt pint.

Services - OWO, kissing, titwank and protected sex.

The Meet -

Location easily found and headed up into a two bed apartment in the Ocean Village area of Southampton.  Met by Brina at the door dressed in black lingerie.  Initial impressions were excellent, tall, very busty and an attractive face.  Headed into the bedroom where cash was exchanged and towel provided for me to head through the shower while she sorted a drink.  Back into the bedroom and onto the bed where the boobs were unleashed for my full attention.  Absolutely outstanding!  After a while of boob play, Brina slid down and delivered what was easily the best OWO I've ever experienced, nothing has come close so far.  For the next 10 mins she alternated between OWO and titwanks, which was absolutely amazing and took everything I had not to blow my load.  Knowing that was a very real possibility it was on with the rubber for some cowgirl action, highly recommended and the sight of those huge tits bouncing around is a must.  Switched into missionary where she let me pin her legs back and go to town while grabbing her boobs.  Finally popped in the rubber after a few mins of this.

Chatted while cleaning up and getting dressed before heading out the door.

Overall I'd class this meet as outstanding.  I love curvy women with huge boobs so Brina was right up my street.  Service was excellent and she's a really nice lass.  Will definitely return and may give the hour option a go.

External Link/Members Only

Online TallnHung

About the same as my meet with her.
Really think she is amazing just very expensive.
Her blowjobs are amazing, that rack is mind blowing and she really seemed to enjoy the sex, which was the reason she got a Positive from me even for £100 h/h.
Maybe that keeps her happy as less punts same money but when I can get an hour for £120 and just as much fun I balk at paying Brina £100 for half an hour.
I'd still go back though if she were around when I'm looking ;)

Offline Vice Admiral

She sounds fun!

However I’m intrigued by Brina's No Guilt Busty Experience for those who have “commitments”.

This “ultimate no guilt experience” consists of an “oily body2body massage”; the “best sloppy blowjob”; and an “unforgettable titfuck”.

I find it puzzling that this entertainment package would supposedly generate zero guilt in the lucky punter – the implication then being that proceeding to full coitus would make him hang his cheating head in shame.

In terms of “no guilt experiences”, it’s slightly reminiscent of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.  “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”  Which he either did or didn’t, depending on how generous is your interpretation of the term “sexual relations”.   

Or perhaps “no fuck” is more of a guilt-free zone than I suppose?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 05:27:33 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline MaxHamburg

Oh bugger. Missed that. I’ll keep my taters peeled in future. Thanks for the review.

Offline chief-93

About the same as my meet with her.
Really think she is amazing just very expensive.
Her blowjobs are amazing, that rack is mind blowing and she really seemed to enjoy the sex, which was the reason she got a Positive from me even for £100 h/h.
Maybe that keeps her happy as less punts same money but when I can get an hour for £120 and just as much fun I balk at paying Brina £100 for half an hour.
I'd still go back though if she were around when I'm looking ;)

I agree with you regarding the price point.  It is at the top end of my range but ultimately think it is worth it in this case as I left with the feeling of money well spent and it was an experience I really wanted to have.  Not sure how I would feel following a second visit, but will likely give it another go on the back of that blowie and titwank.