Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean Teen Bora Is back.  (Read 15378 times)

Offline myothernameis

It's been fascinating observing all the lurker scum crawling out since this thread started.

Limiting the PM facility must be killing them  :D

Maybe we should change how the pm facility works, for newish members £5 to send a pm, and £10 to receive and read the pm   :D :D :D, established members, its free

Online PilotMan

Maybe we should change how the pm facility works, for newish members £5 to send a pm, and £10 to receive and read the pm   :D :D :D, established members, its free

If you aren't posting reviews a restriction on what you can see & do - i.e. no links, pics, no PM's

Offline boredtryst

If you aren't posting reviews a restriction on what you can see & do - i.e. no links, pics, no PM's

that works for me

Offline stuart.

When is she coming back next? Somehow I managed to completely miss this post

Offline Bobwong

When is she coming back next? Somehow I managed to completely miss this post

Think she mentioned around 25th. Haven’t seen her this time around. Price rise a bit too much!

Online scutty brown

Guys,

She's going to be back in London this coming week, save up your money  ;)

(Photos from unknown source removed.)

This  is a crock of shit isn't it?
Overpriced
Accessing from Denmark
Zero feedback
No phone number (please don't say that's due to verification,   as she's verified) but she wants contact via phone or text
Looks to me priced to deter punters: it's just a chatline
And you're the fucking chatline pimp

Offline lillythesavage

This  is a crock of shit isn't it?
Overpriced
Accessing from Denmark
Zero feedback
No phone number (please don't say that's due to verification,   as she's verified) but she wants contact via phone or text
Looks to me priced to deter punters: it's just a chatline
And you're the fucking chatline pimp

There was some truth in it Scutty, if you read the thread, but the involvement of the OP is very suspect as he had not reviewed previous meetings yet claims that as his reason for touting  :unknown:

Offline cloud

The profile has been updated with dates for next week and a phone number, but the price has gone up to £400 for the hour!

Offline lillythesavage

The profile has been updated with dates for next week and a phone number, but the price has gone up to £400 for the hour!

Is it really any surprise with the OP relaying demand posted on here after his touting ?  :unknown:

Offline jayjay28

was thinking of splashing out on this one but 400 is really starting to take the piss.

Online Waterhouse

was thinking of splashing out on this one but 400 is really starting to take the piss.
The whole thing is a piss-take.  Especially the OP… not my call, but not sure why he wasn’t booted for blatant touting.

Online scutty brown

The whole thing is a piss-take.  Especially the OP… not my call, but not sure why he wasn’t booted for blatant touting.

Head1 has chopped him, good riddance

FWIW I'm convinced this new profile is fake

Offline MLawro93

Head1 has chopped him, good riddance

FWIW I'm convinced this new profile is fake

Some people have verified it is her though, so it must be real. But the OP clearly was touting from the beginning

Offline quakeroat

Back for a few days according to her profile, but now.....£300 hh / £500 hr. No no no no  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 03:22:39 pm by quakeroat »

Online Jeffers77

Back for a few days according to her profile, but now.....£300 hh / £500 hr. No no no no  :scare:

:lol:

Online finn5555

Some cockwomble from here will pay that 😵‍💫😂😵‍💫😂

Offline Dicky

I had a rush of blood to my head (and other places) when I saw she’s back. Had seen her twice a few years back and she was really good. But at 500/hour - am out.

Offline Darius49

Apparently she's back. Booking is said to have been done using AW email. Has anyone got through with a booking or if anyone can provide her phone number? I want to at least try the hype once, even if prices are up there :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

Why not post on the existing thread?  You're clearly aware of this SP's fanbase so there's eagerness to get on the train and then there's promotional simping.  Given your usual AO is away from London are you visiting especially for her?

If the number isn't published then wait for the ad to be updated. 

It has been clearly stated repeatedly for months that asking for unpublished numbers via PM will result in the PM facility being reviewed for the individuals concerned or even the whole community depending on the level of abuse.

Online scutty brown

If you look in the correct place on UKP there's a phone number displayed

I take it none of you have tried calling it?

Offline flamingice

Well I realised she was back Thursday evening, but with no published number to contact I’ve missed the opportunity yet again given she was only working Thu-Sat.