Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Completing the alphabet  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Saw someone mention a while ago that they were trying to see girls based on completing all the letters of the alphabet. So basically seeing someone whose name starts with each letter. It definitely adds an interesting dimension when coming to finding my next punt, although I thought I'd put it out there as my options for the remaining few are a bit slim. Remaining letters:
H - looks like being Hayley at Amour, followed by either Heidi at Premium or Horny Hallie's on AW.
I - really stuck here, any suggestions? Looks like it might need to be either an independent or a road trip
U - not sure on this one either - may need to get creative with an AW username?
W - any suggestions welcome
X - happy to write this one off if need be!
Y - any suggestions welcome
Z - looks like it'll be either the new lass at Premium or Zara Amour

Hopefully this all makes sense - no specific requirements on terms of age, hair, size etc. The whole point is potentially forcing me into punts I wouldn't normally consider.

Offline Weatherman21

Saw someone mention a while ago that they were trying to see girls based on completing all the letters of the alphabet. So basically seeing someone whose name starts with each letter. It definitely adds an interesting dimension when coming to finding my next punt, although I thought I'd put it out there as my options for the remaining few are a bit slim. Remaining letters:
H - looks like being Hayley at Amour, followed by either Heidi at Premium or Horny Hallie's on AW.
I - really stuck here, any suggestions? Looks like it might need to be either an independent or a road trip
U - not sure on this one either - may need to get creative with an AW username?
W - any suggestions welcome
X - happy to write this one off if need be!
Y - any suggestions welcome
Z - looks like it'll be either the new lass at Premium or Zara Amour

Hopefully this all makes sense - no specific requirements on terms of age, hair, size etc. The whole point is potentially forcing me into punts I wouldn't normally consider.

I - Irena Valentine.

Offline Lamnguin

There used to be an SP who posted on UKE as Xenia- not sure whereabouts she was though I'm pretty sure it wasn't the northeast.

Offline gtzaskar

X= Xiang Xiang in Middlesbrough

Offline ulstersubbie

X - Mistress Xena in Harrow. A bodybuilding dominatrix who should fit the bill.

Offline CELICA GT

There used to be an SP who posted on UKE as Xenia- not sure whereabouts she was though I'm pretty sure it wasn't the northeast.
Aye, she has a cracking pair of fun bags, down south somewhere, not seen her on any media recently  may have retired.  :hi:

Offline elfy72

Nice to see I'm not the only one attempting to do this. I've only got Q, U, V, X & Z left. Plenty of trips to Thailand have helped getting most of the letters ticked off.
Need to find a Vicki or Victoria I like the look of, the ones around at the moment don't tempt me.

I think Q & X may defeat me.

Offline wilbers

If you get down to 2 left, maybe you can find someone into roll-play to tick them off? 

Offline dexpunt

Nice to see I'm not the only one attempting to do this. I've only got Q, U, V, X & Z left. Plenty of trips to Thailand have helped getting most of the letters ticked off.
Need to find a Vicki or Victoria I like the look of, the ones around at the moment don't tempt me.

I think Q & X may defeat me.

There seems to be lots of girls on AW who start their names with an x. Like xxrachel etc. Does that Count?

Offline elfy72

There seems to be lots of girls on AW who start their names with an x. Like xxrachel etc. Does that Count?

No, I'm trying to do it properly without fudging the quest. Might get a Chinese girl starting with X, only Q I've seen is Queen who is Trans, out of the area and £200 per hour so that's no good.

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only is in Manchester, and occasionally tours over this way- I saw her in Sunderland (under a different name)

Offline Corus Boy

Still about I think?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Coventry, still.

Visited her once and had a great time.

Offline Disco dave

Haha love this idea. I was going to stop at my century but this has given me a extra boost.