Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Oxford  (Read 2621 times)

Offline oxfordcock

We all know how bad it is in Oxford so I thought I'd alert you all to some of the decent punts that are touring Oxford this week.

I'll start with the only girl I've seen on this list:

PolishSara - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice girl, reliable service and a cracking body

Lisa.Polish - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The reviews speak for themselves. Seems to deliver a good service and looks pretty hot

Sweet Jane 999 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A good option if you're not after a Polish girl this week haha. Good reviews although seems she's gained a little weight.

With Oxford so close to Reading and Mk there's a descent amount to choose from so this is mostly for people who don't want to travel too far.

Personally this year has been horrendous for work (I need to find a new job), cash has been low and I haven't had a single punt. If you're like me treat yourself this xmas even just once!

Offline Vice Admiral

Punting in Oxford?

Ah yes!

Brideshead Revisited ... the late-lamented Parson's Pleasure ... and long, languid afternoons on the Cherwell.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:01:32 pm by Vice Admiral »

Offline sensualencounter

We all know how bad it is in Oxford so I thought I'd alert you all to some of the decent punts that are touring Oxford this week.

I'll start with the only girl I've seen on this list:

PolishSara - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice girl, reliable service and a cracking body

Lisa.Polish - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The reviews speak for themselves. Seems to deliver a good service and looks pretty hot

Sweet Jane 999 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A good option if you're not after a Polish girl this week haha. Good reviews although seems she's gained a little weight.

With Oxford so close to Reading and Mk there's a descent amount to choose from so this is mostly for people who don't want to travel too far.

Personally this year has been horrendous for work (I need to find a new job), cash has been low and I haven't had a single punt. If you're like me treat yourself this xmas even just once!
Cheers for the info. Although I really don’t think that the Reading punting scene is anything to write home about whatsoever. MK seems better but it is mostly agencies / pimps.

Oxford always seems pretty shit and I’d have thought there would be students turning a trick to find their studies but I guess that posh privilege is still apparent for most of the students and Daddy funds their lifestyle so they don’t need to bother?

Offline nwluvit

I believe you can go Punting in Cambridge as well. Not sure it is much better!! :dash: :dash:

Offline Vice Admiral

I believe you can go Punting in Cambridge as well. Not sure it is much better!!

In Cambridge you do it from the other end!