Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeLikesFun Cardiff  (Read 4064 times)

34 review(s) for BlondeLikesFun (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MJavon

First review

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of Months ago.
160 / hour booking

Comms were straight forward, trying to get availability to match up was harder as she tends to be busy.
Location was down the bay, given instructions to park up and then wait for further address.
For a first timer location could be a bit intimidating with a number of gates etc, but with clear instructions was able to get through no problems.

The meet door opens and greeted by a stunning blond in sexy lingerie with a kiss.
Went to the room offered shower etc and a bit of a chat paper work....
Physically stunning, clearly looks after herself and dont think pics on profile do her justice.
Started slow lots of FK and touching, proceeding to RO to which I think she enjoyed and returned with OWO.
On with the bag and a bit of mish followed doggy.
A bit of chat relax and then on to round two which was much of the same as round one.

Would I return the answer would be yes.
Also would recommend if you are looking for a solid punt and judging by other reviews always constant in quality

Offline Proton

Firstly WELCOME to you and to your first review which was clearly put :thumbsup:     To start with "BLF" is a great individual to see, then putting your impressions to print  ;)

Offline Trpy

Glad you had a good one MJ  :thumbsup:

She's a cracking girl

Offline Rossi90

How would you rate her facially MJ?

Offline mr big

Offline justalad

How would you rate her facially MJ?
Pretty girl with lovely eyes and well done lips.

Offline justthefacts

Again welcome to the arena fella, always good to have a fresh set of eyes and new reviews, which yours was great for a start, keep it up

Offline MJavon

Cheers for the welcome fellas.
As to BLF face, I would say pretty imo.
Think the blur on profile pictures are more for her privacy, rather than she has anything to hide

Offline bazingaboy

Cheers for the welcome fellas.
As to BLF face, I would say pretty imo.
Think the blur on profile pictures are more for her privacy, rather than she has anything to hide

Welcome.

I would agree with that. She's definitely better looking than her profile pics suggest.
I've always had a great time with Crystal

Offline Steelworker

Seen her a few times. She’s a good looking glam woman who has just about the best body you can imagine. I’m talking about before pandemic but looks like she’s maintained it. Lovely woman to have post punt chat with too  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:14:03 pm by Steelworker »

Offline bazingaboy

Seen her a few times. She’s a good looking glam woman who has just about the best body you can imagine. I’m talking about before pandemic but looks like she’s maintained it. Lovely woman to have post punt chat with too  :thumbsup:

I've seen her twice since May this year and she's rocking an amazing body. I asked her to lapdance for me at the start last time just so I could fully appreciate it before getting down to business.