Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healing massage - Smithdown Road  (Read 1039 times)

Offline James10

Has anyone seen Christina on Smithdown Road?

She claims she’s the woman in the photos but looks too good to be true: External Link/Members Only

Offline Chris1990mcr

Online GingerNuts

Anyone seen healing massage Smithdown Rd Liverpool?

Theo Rose (look at her two necklaces) is a "Romanian Instagram star who has gained fame for posting selfies, modeling shots, lifestyle photos, and sharing her own music and music videos. She has gone on to amass more than 650,000 followers."

I doubt she's massaging in Merseyside.

For future reference:

07448 627991
+447448627991

Other advert and new phone number for search purposes:

External Link/Members Only

07448 470006
+447448470006
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 09:59:02 am by GingerNuts »

Offline James10

Thanks, sorry I hadn’t spotted the previous thread. Saved me a wasted journey I think! 👍🏼

Online GingerNuts

Thanks, sorry I hadn’t spotted the previous thread. Saved me a wasted journey I think! 👍🏼

:hi:

Offline Punter Ponting

100% not the woman in the pictures. She has been reviewed here recently but I can't find it. Mentions of a kid downstairs stuck in my mind.

Online GingerNuts

100% not the woman in the pictures. She has been reviewed here recently but I can't find it. Mentions of a kid downstairs stuck in my mind.

I don't think she's been reviewed but that is mentioned in the thread I posted above.

I’ve been. House is messy. Was a kid and an older woman downstairs (on a school day when I went). Done on a proper massage bed upstairs. The woman herself is no looker, but not ugly. Massage was ok but IIRC extras not cheap.

Sorry I can’t recall much more.

Offline King Kenny

Definitely not the woman in the pictures. She has a number of adverts on the go and multiple numbers.