Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - Portfolio - Pontcana  (Read 1591 times)

Offline justthefacts

Eva link ~    External Link/Members Only

SET UP~     Well after Wales being quiet and a bit of a wall of red I thought I'd best get on the keyboard and help shore up the board  :D Meet was a fortnight ago.

Comms~ As per usual really, J on the phone is hit and miss sometimes you get nothing, other times great....this occasion great, had all the details sorted, arranged the time as I'm an early day player as a rule job done, booked.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS~    Parking was a particular pain on this occasion, haven't struggled before but eventually got parked, was early anyway. made my way to the door on time. Met by and exceptionally smiley, very cute svelte European brunette...very much my type, very slim, a lot shorter than me which isnt hard, very small boobs, dressed in tight jeans and casual. Very happy so far. Into the room and paperwork sorted out, quick bathroom visit to freshen up after the drive and on off we went.

THE ENCOUNTER~   I've seldom planned a meet, all depends on the mood but on this occasion I was feeling particularly up for it and dominated the meet from the start, I'd heard she was fairly new which she later confirmed so took the lead. I had her stood against the wall facing the mirror, arms above her head on the wall, legs spread. Lots of teasing and took my time with hands over most things which I know she liked, off came the top, bra and looking in the mirror pinching her nipples harder and harder till I found her limit, then slipping off her jeans, and knickers still her against the wall told her to push her arse out and proceeded to bury my face into her pussy and arse....I think I'd started things off well as she was coming before we got to the bed , soaking wet which I loved. I then pushed her onto the bed and we proceeded to have some amazing DFK before I had her straddle my face, again playing hard with her small tits and hard nipples before she slid down and I rubbered up, she was sat over me just grinding herself onto my cock length as we kissed before finally pushing inside, what followed was a very hard fuck, both riding each other as enthusiastically as each other, it was brilliant...before collapsing in a heap. That sort of sets the tone, we chatted before basically having a very similar repeat, one of the most thoroughly heated meets I've had I think baring WB recent party.

IN-CONCLUSION ~ Top girl, can't fault her basically. Very small breasted if thats not your thing and personally had no sign she was a smoker. Right up my street and a very carnal fuck, but thats only my opinion. Would return which is a rarity for me.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 04:14:18 pm by justthefacts »

Offline Proton

Cant add anything to what you have written about Eva, been the same each time we've met and loved every minute of her naughtiness:wackogirl::yahoo:

Offline justthefacts

Definitely a good lass, I think we're always looking for that one girl that hits the spot and she's come about as close as any yet in a one to one meet, was nice to have a good time after a few not so special Portfolio meets.

Offline Proton

Definitely a good lass, I think we're always looking for that one girl that hits the spot and she's come about as close as any yet in a one to one meet, was nice to have a good time after a few not so special Portfolio meets.
Yep!! that's about right regarding Eva :dancegirl: