Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT African girl Nicole Diaz viva street Colchester  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Jason2469

External Link/Members Only

07706 379327

Saw this chick on vivastreet so thought I’d TOFTT as I couldn’t find any reviews on here for her.
Paid £130 for the hour. She says on her profile she charges extra for OWO and French kissing but got both free, I guess she uses her discretion when meeting a client?
Anyway she is the girl in the photos which I was surprised about. She’s got a very pretty face with a stunning body to go with it, nice light brown very soft smooth skin. She also smelt amazing which was a bonus.
Not going to go in to detail about the meet but I’ll just say it was a great time that left me wanting more so I’ll probably end up seeing her again this week if I get the time. Unfortunately I think she’s leaving Friday though which is a bummer.
Such a shame more WG aren’t to same quality.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kacey2015

What’s the point of reviewing if you aren’t going to go into detail about the meet 🙄

Offline Jason2469

To verify she is genuine and worth the time and money. I would assume you have the imagination to realise my cock entered her mouth and pussy. Did you want to know the amount of strokes it took for me to eventually blow my load in to the bag? Or maybe how big the load was?

Offline norwichfunseeker

To verify she is genuine and worth the time and money. I would assume you have the imagination to realise my cock entered her mouth and pussy. Did you want to know the amount of strokes it took for me to eventually blow my load in to the bag? Or maybe how big the load was?

Pleased you had a good time, thanks for the review and respect for TOFTT. However I thought the same before reading other comments. This is not meant as a critisism but you dont need to give a blow by blow account of your proceedings, however a bit more detail would help others too see if she ticks their boxes too, with the usual caveat of YMMV.

Just in general.......and in no particular order.
How much of the time was she attentive, was it a full hour of shagging. Was she offish when nearing the end / during recovery time (if more that one pop)?
Did she allow CIM, or was just a one pop allowed? As you say you blew in the bag.
Was she generous with time, or clockwatch (which isn't a problem if you get the full time you have paid for)
You say she is the girl in the pics - which is always good to know, but are the pics airbrushed, or a fair representation. Or is she even better in the flesh?
What was she wearing? Did she offer you any outfits?
Did she lead, or did you have to ?
Roughly where abouts is she & type of accommodation (hotel / prvt appt / house) - was it overlooked / safe? maybe a regular place in the area used by other tourers?
Any other girls / pimp in the accommodation?
Evidence of a conveyor belt service?
Did she offer / insist on a shower before hand? Any Covid requirements (ie did she ask you to or did she sanitise)
How deep was the kissing?
What were the comms like ? Did she speak good English?

Offline KerachiDope

Inquiring minds want to know. Lol

Offline Kacey2015

Pleased you had a good time, thanks for the review and respect for TOFTT. However I thought the same before reading other comments. This is not meant as a critisism but you dont need to give a blow by blow account of your proceedings, however a bit more detail would help others too see if she ticks their boxes too, with the usual caveat of YMMV.

Just in general.......and in no particular order.
How much of the time was she attentive, was it a full hour of shagging. Was she offish when nearing the end / during recovery time (if more that one pop)?
Did she allow CIM, or was just a one pop allowed? As you say you blew in the bag.
Was she generous with time, or clockwatch (which isn't a problem if you get the full time you have paid for)
You say she is the girl in the pics - which is always good to know, but are the pics airbrushed, or a fair representation. Or is she even better in the flesh?
What was she wearing? Did she offer you any outfits?
Did she lead, or did you have to ?
Roughly where abouts is she & type of accommodation (hotel / prvt appt / house) - was it overlooked / safe? maybe a regular place in the area used by other tourers?
Any other girls / pimp in the accommodation?
Evidence of a conveyor belt service?
Did she offer / insist on a shower before hand? Any Covid requirements (ie did she ask you to or did she sanitise)
How deep was the kissing?
What were the comms like ? Did she speak good English?

Spot on ^^^

Offline norwichfunseeker

The op has been online since the replies........
Hopefully some gaps will be filled in.