Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Luana TopTS London - Covent Gaden -- Complete Time Waster  (Read 967 times)

Offline killerbees

External Link/Members Only

This is not a review as the meet did not happen but to highlight her as a complete time waster.
This happened a few weeks ago on the same night I booked Mickaella and Kandela on the same night who I've reviewed. Luana was my first choice that night.

I sent her a text at 2am asking if she was available and she replied with "yes what time would you like to come" I replied with "Now if its ok" and she replied instantly with "my service is £200 1 hour"
I replied saying that's fine and asked her for her postcode and she replied instantly again giving me her postcode.

I then sent a text saying I'm on my way now in an Uber. I got the Uber from Oxford Street to her address in Covent Garden.

When I arrived I texted her saying I have arrived and asked for her house number. This is where radio silence ensues on her part.
When she didn't reply to the text message I tried calling a few times but no answer. After about ten minutes of me texting and calling I realise the gig is up and she has no interest in the honouring the booking she agreed to.

I have checked the time of the text messages and from the time I sent the text saying I was on my way in an Uber to me arriving at her street it was only 18 minutes in duration.

Dreadful behaviour on her part and I would avoid booking her.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:11:40 pm by killerbees »