Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern Belles Doncaster Incall - Keira  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Bertie_Dastard

External Link/Members Only

Decided to treat myself, and been tempted by this profile for a while.

The NB Doncaster flat has been covered in a few reviews, so I won't go into details, but it's a clean, modern place in the town centre with good parking nearby. Buzzer entry, which is near some busy pubs and restaurants so not massively discreet, but I was buzzed in without having to say why I was there, so it was quite an anonymous entry.

Keira is absolutely the girl in the pics, and the profile is accurate on the whole - she does have one piercing (belly button, but no bar in) and her boobs didn't strike me as a DD, but they were firm, natural and (frankly) gorgeous!

She was wearing a smart dress and black stockings, with no shoes. This might be because she is very tall and didn't know how tall I was going to be, so didn't want to tower over me, or she might have just wanted to be comfy. Either way, she looked very presentable.  She's a really pretty girl and very friendly and smiley. We sat and had a bit of a conversation over the drink she offered me. She wasn't shy over flashing her stocking tops while we were sitting on the sofa, and it was a nice, general chit-chat but we did cover what I liked, and what she didn't like - no anal (which I knew from the profile) and she didn't want to be fingered as a lot of clients apparently bite their nails and sharp edges can be quite painful. Fair enough, and I'd rather know something like this up front.

Through to the bedroom and she asked me to unzip her dress to reveal some very nice underwear and black holdups. I asked her not to take anything else off while I quickly stripped and joined her on the bed. I wanted a kissy GFE to finish with a blow job, and she delivered this beautifully, and after a while she lost the undies and I went down on her (clean, fresh, fragrant and smooth) which she seemed to enjoy (or was polite enough to pretend to convincingly). When she went down on me she gave a fantastic BJ, and though I didn't CIM on this occasion (she had a bit of a cough - she's been tested and jabbed! - so keeping a mouthful while she ran to the loo to spit would have been awkward), she told me she usually does.

Very pleasant experience, I would definitely see her again as she's a very pretty lass who delivers what you ask for.

£130 for the hour.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:24:52 am by Bertie_Dastard »

Offline Ghost89

She looks and sounds great. Was it her choice not to do cim?

Offline Bertie_Dastard

It was mate, but I had no issues with it. Would rather not have CIM without swallowing TBH

Offline Ghost89

On my list she goes then. You seem to be on a punting roll Mr D! :thumbsup:

Offline Bertie_Dastard

That's what happens when Mrs Dastard goes off working away!!  :D

Offline The0neAnd0nly

That's what happens when Mrs Dastard goes off working away!!  :D

Are you sure shes not playing away this weekend being Mrs Bertie Ditch?! Only joking buddy appreciate the reviews and comments sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you!

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Are you sure shes not playing away this weekend being Mrs Bertie Ditch?! Only joking buddy appreciate the reviews and comments sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you!

Amigo, if she is then I guess there's something in this whole karma shite   :lol: :lol:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Amigo, if she is then I guess there's something in this whole karma shite   :lol: :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: