Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Emily_25 - Glasgow  (Read 5400 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6166821) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grimer

External Link/Members Only

Booked for half hour @ £100. Good quick comms done through text. Location was in a city centre hotel. Plenty of paid parking nearby.

Given room number and a welcome kiss by Emily who I would describe as happy and cheerful. Nice looking girl with long brown hair. Pictures I would say are accurate and a good representation of her. Discreet tattoos. Age seems right.

Gave her paperwork and was offered a shower which I took. Clean towels given. Out the shower and she sprang up with another kiss asking what I'd like. Light FK with a bit of tongue here and there. Got her undressed and felt her enhanced breasts which felt alright, not too firm and sucking her nipples.

Moved on to OWO which she delivered well. Bit of spit, tongue swirling and switching speeds with good eye contact. Wanted to fuck her now, condom on mish first, leg spread and above shoulders. She clearly had more energy than I did so she went on top next, grinding away making good noises. Switched to doggy where she positioned herself nicely towards the mirror and finally finishing on mish.

Wee bit of chat as I got dressed and a hug before I left. Overall thoroughly enjoyed which I haven't had for a while.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
Profile now down.
Anyone know if returning..? :hi:

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Glesgaboy

Offline Clattypats

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for confirming what the abbreviation means clatty.
I was aware.
I was actually asking the OP to expand on his opaque comment which added nothing to my enquiry.  :hi:

Offline Clattypats

I was aware.
I was actually asking the OP to expand on his opaque comment which added nothing to my enquiry.  :hi:
Tbh, I kinda hoped I wasn't stating the obvious that had already been stated by yourself...  :D

Offline Grimer

I was aware.

My opaque comment?

Offline Glesgaboy

Offline Clattypats

Good review all the same OP...  :thumbsup:

Just remembered she was a "tourer" from the other review, so maybe just downed her profile till she decides where she is next, or when she is next working ...  :unknown:

Sure it will reappear at some point...  :)