Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First review: Emanuela Moscar - Marylebone  (Read 3391 times)

Offline jobizzle

This is my first review, apologies if it's a bit naff. I've seen a few TS punts in the past but this is the first one I've written a review about.

I've seen Emanuela (Manu) Moscar reviewed here before, both positively and negatively - and I decided to take a chance and see for myself. So here's my thoughts.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Text over WhatsApp, she seems to have a business account on there. Texting back was swift and quick, let me know what she offers, and we arranged an hour for £200.

A ground floor/basement flat just around the corner from Edgeware Road station, not the nicest of flats in the world but I've seen worse.

Looks:
I see this one has been a bit of debate on here. She's tall, like 6'1+. But, she's gorgeous. She opened the door in lingerie and she has a very very sexy body, ass is amazing. Feminine face. The tattoos she has look awesome. I wouldn't say she looks manly at all, but you might suspect she's trans if you met her on the street - but a very feminine trans. She says she doesn't work out much, just doesn't eat a lot - which can't really be good for her.

Services:
Overall chit chat was a bit hard to break into, after a couple minutes of probing she seemed to open up a bit and we got talking and laughing over a few things. Tough cookie to crack, her English vocabulary isnt that diverse and I can understand why some people might find her to come across rude. But she's nice, she strikes me as the sort of lass who gives as much as she gets - but isn't always ideal when you're paying for a service.

Fun wise, there was some LFK which bordered into DFK now and again. She let me suck her, and she's surprisingly big when she's fully hard - could barely fit her in my mouth but I'm not particularly an expert on that tbf. She gave some pretty good head (owo), not other worldly, but pretty good. Plenty of eye contact and spit. She took it all the way down her throat, which is always nice. Then she got on top, rode me for a bit, then we moved into missionary, then over to doggy where I popped. I'd say the sex was missing something, not sure what it was, but overall the sex was a positive experience and I felt pretty good after.

Conclusion:
A good one off to strike off the list, she's hot, sex was good, and I had a good time, but nothing makes me immediately want to go back. So I'm putting a mild positive experience really. Tbf my bench mark was Luna Rodriguez, who was the best TS I saw back a couple of years ago. I hope she comes back to London soon.

Offline signy

Well, that's a very good review, especially for a first time. I look forward to more of the same.